Putting on makeup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Putting on makeup

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:57 pm

This is short and sweet thumbs

I am in a girl's house (I "know" who she is at my church but do not know her personally) while she is away. I am looking at her makeup and I begin putting on her eyeshadow. I remember specifically looking through her eyeshadow applicators and I find one that she has already used and I use it to put this black eyeshadow on my eyes. It was MaryKay eyeshadow.

Next scene, I am picking up these little marble type things that are on the ground all around. They are small but as I pick them up they get bigger. I am outside and I roll them into this large stone bowl. It's like I know that when I collect the marbles that they need to get in the stone bowl. End.

Helpful piece of info: The only connection I could come up with with this girl in the dream is that she is from Texas and I know that Mary Kay makeup comes from Texas too. Otherwise I have no connection with this girl but I think it is important that I am in her house. Flower Power

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Putting on makeup

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:12 am

Here is the meaning of the name Mary and Kay. I pray you get your interpretation

Mary It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "star of the sea". Saint Jerome associated the Virgin's name with the Latin phrase "stella maris". Other possible meanings are (Hebrew) "wished-for child; rebellion; sea of bitterness". Variant of Miriam. Biblical: the virgin mother of Christ. Mary became the object of great veneration in the Catholic Church.

Kay, is of Latin and Old Welsh origin, and its meaning is "happy, rejoicing".

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:33 am

Sunshine, do you have an opinion of this girl, even though you do not know her? This does not seem to be literal, but symbolic. Perhaps if you identify the way you view her, or feel about her in real life, it could unlock the dream. You were in "her" house in the dream. If we can identify what she represents that might give us a clue. Are you a discerning person? This could even be something you have discerned about this girl. You certainly don't have to know a person personally to be discerning about them. Just something to consider! The marble scene I don't have a clue about :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 am

Things I know about her... She is the assistant to the head intercessor at our church...she is theatrical and likes fashion and makeup. She's a sweet girl and pretty young, maybe 21?

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:29 am

Maybe this is showing you "putting on" a similar role. She's the "assistant" to the head intercessor. To me that's like assisting God. Could God be showing you in the role of intercessor. Were you looking in the mirror putting on the make-up? To me when I see myself looking into a mirror, I feel that God is showing me what I will change into as I look into the Word of God -- that's the image that I will become. Just something to consider....Of course it could also have something to do with the theatrical??? Hmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:44 am

Thanks Sandra, these are good insights. I definitely will take the intercessor part but the theatrical is the opposite of me :roflx:

Thanks for that intercession word. I love getting imput from other people because someone usually brings up a part that I tend to skip over. I don't remember looking in a mirror but that doesn't really mean that I wasn't.

I'm in a place of decision right now where I am seeking God about whether to take this leadership position at church that is for worship and intercession. I'm not heading it up, just being a part of a group of leaders. It's a very big decision and I'm nervous and really want to hear God clearly because it's such a big commitment.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:56 pm

May God give you confirmation then in Jesus name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Sunshine, I'm so glad something hit home for you. I KNOW that God is going to make it clear what He would have you to do.

P.S. I kind of figured the theatrical part. I just couldn't imagine that, but I had to throw it out there, just in case. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Sandra, yes I have asked Him to make it clear. I will let you know the outcome :cute:

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:41 pm

So Sunshine2, in the role that you are considering would it require you to work with the assistant that you dreamt about?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:55 pm

No lola, it would not

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:38 pm

sunshine2
I was kinda thinking along the same lines as Sandra here. You were putting on the girl's eyeshadow. Do you somewhat want to be like her or do you admire her in some way--maybe even her "heart" (ie: the eyes are the window to the soul) as it concerns her role in the church? That's what I thought about when I read that part.

MaryKay is a popular independent makeup brand, kinda in the same league as Avon. The story of MaryKay empowers many women daily to be a creative/independent thinker/go-getter. Do you have these desires--to be a go-getter and make a difference in people's lives, especially in the body of Christ?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:09 am

Desiree, I have been thinking about it and I do feel like God has been showing me for the past year in several dreams that I am going to be connected with this head intercessor lady (let's call her Jane). I have had dreams of doing intercession stuff with her and kind of "learning from her". So there could be a connection there. Maybe it's about a connection that this girl has with Jane that is something that God has for me too. Maybe not in the same way, but I do feel like God has shown me that Jane and I are going to be closely connected. As of right now I have no relationship with her. Thanks for this angle. This is really good stuff! thumbs

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Welcome. Anytime!! :)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down