Recurring - Floating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring - Floating

Post by cssipe on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Early versions of dream I wake up in my dream and am floating a couple inches off of the bed or on the floor in my bedroom & I can move around just by thinking of the direction I want to go in, but limited to the surface I am currently on. Always wake up & realize been dreaming & it feels great & want to recapture that feeling & think if I try hard enough I could really float.
These version lasted several years.

Newer version (December 2008) In a alley simular to old England very dark, people in dressed in cloaks. People are being taken & I am trying to stop them. A group of people see me and say get her, a man in the group says no, she is not one of the ones i am supposed to get. A woman talks him into taking me. We walk down the alley & through a barrier (like force shield) into a building. As walking I start to float standing up & I say look its just like my dream & I float all the way to the ceiling which is very high like an auditorum & I try to get the others to join me. The man from the alley to go wait over in a seating are & I asked who he was & told it was Jesus. He returns we just have a short time and can go get 5 other people. I asked my brother & he said no he had to stay for his kids. I was not allowed to tell him that his wife was with us & it didnt make sense to me because his kids are all grown and on their own. Next went to my husband who was assembling a bed with his brother. He said no, he still had work to do, but was glad I got to go. Next went to get my kids & Husband said he was already sleeping.- woke up. Very excited and anxious
Next version (April 2009) standing in kitchen & have a slow motion collaps to floor - before hit floor I start floating on back very fast try to sit up. woke up feeling like I could do it in real life.
Lates version a couple of nights ago. Seated in a chruch. A friend (Nina) from previous church and her daughter came to visit one sunday. Next sunday they decided to join the choir. That sunday the choir didnt wear their robes just the collars. The next sunday the church so full I had to move from my regular seat to the next to the last row in the church. Previous pastor (Mark) came to visit for 3 days. During a weekday meeting lists were being taken for people to write down what the needed. I wanted a physical exam ( specifacily gyn) I crossed my name off one list rewrote it the wrote it on another list. There were 3 lists, I was upset that I was at the bottome of the pile & the bottom of that list. I felt there wasent enough time for them to get to me. I was aked what i needed & I whispered it to Pastor & he moved on to others on the list. Gentelman from current church sitting in a chair near platform in church & I asked him why he was not upset that Pastor Mark took over his church. He said cant you see how happy I am - Ive never been so happy. I said I hadn't even noticed he was still in church & apoligized. I said I usually sense the gerneral mood around me & look for people God wants me to prya for. Meeting started with me in a asile seat near front of church and Nina seated next to me. Pastor Mark started praying for a man & everyone else streched hands to pray also. I started to feel myself falling over in my chair into the asile in slow motion. Nina started screaming. Before I hit the floor I started floating on my back. I could move all around the church, up and down the asiles & between the piews. Pastor Mark crouched down beside me & motioned me up until I was verticle with feet about 6 inches off floor. He motioned me to go higher & I could touch the beems in the ceiling & Pastor standing beside me like a spotter in gymnastics. Woman from present church & a man came out of classrooms to see what was going on. By then I could move all around the church at will. At one point in the dream I asked Pastor how he could ever move churchs after 26 years with only 3 days to think about it - he said he just knew it was right & exactly what God wanted him to do.

I know this is alot - but I really feel they all are connected.
Thanks

cssipe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring - Floating

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:32 am

Cssipe, do you ever have concerns about dying? Is this something that comes up in your heart quite often? Our physical bodies are like our earth suits, the clothes we wear while we are on the earth. But when we go home to be with the Lord, we shed this "coat". (2 Corinthians 5:1-6, "For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: 3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. 4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. 5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit. 6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:) In all of these dreams it seems like you are "shedding" the limitations of your physical body and soaring in the spirit. The only thing I can see here is that God may be encouraging you that there is nothing to fear in death, that the sting of death has been dealt with, and that when the number of your days are fulfilled in the earth, it will be as simple as shedding a coat. I had a dream similar to this once where I was in an elevator and the elevator crashed and when we would have seemingly hit the bottom, I began to be sucked up at a fast rate of speed, and knew I was going to heaven. At that time God's truth about there being no pain in death for His people had become very real to me and I felt the dream was encouragement from the Lord.

This dream cannot be speaking of the rapture, because you were the only one going in the midst of a body of believers. The only other thing it could be (in a positive context) is that you are "soaring in the spirit" above the circumstances of life. However, in the dreams most of them do not seem to have any circumstances to soar above.

I did not like the fact that there were caped people in your second dream. That is not a positive symbol to me. How did you feel in this dream about the caped people and about them grabbing you?

These are only thoughts. Please consider them prayerfully!

Back to top Go down

Post by cssipe on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Thanks so much for your reply - I know it was really a lot of stuff at once. I am not sure I have concerns about death - even before I was saved I remember thinking at a cousins funeral that he was in heaven & had a peace about it. Also just last night we got word that a nephew of my husband passed away - I dont think he was saved but we had tried to get him into church when he was younger.

As for the caped people - I was trying to save people from them - It was not them that took me it was a group of other people & the leader said it wasnt my time yet, but agreed to take me anyway.

I do like the thought of soaring in the spirit. I have struggled using my gifts. sometimes they overwhelm me while using them. When I pray with people I feel what they feel - especially emotional hurts. I also struggle with using my gift of healing & worry about getting a big head about it - so often I dont use it as I should.

In all of these dreams I woke up feeling estatic - it was wonderful & i wanted to return to that feeling. Except the dream with the caped people. I woke up from that one very anxious & unable to get back to sleep

cssipe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Since the "soaring in the Spirit" thing seems to agree with your spirit, and you feel so exhilirated after all of these dreams, I would say that's probably what these dreams are showing you. Plug that in to the dreams and see if they get a little clearer!

I'm going to have to look at these more later because there is definitely some stuff here. The dream with the caped people, hmmmm?? God sure seems to be showing you soaring in the midst of a very dangerous situation. As for what that situation is, I don't know. Let me think and pray on it. If I come up with anything, I'll let you know...

Blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by cssipe on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Thanks so much for your help & prayerful consideration of these dreams, I really appreciate it.

This may seem like a silly question but, what does soaring in the spirit mean - I have heard the term before & can't quite get a grasp on what the concept is.

In God's Love
Charlotte

cssipe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:21 am

Actually, I don't think that is a silly question at all. In fact, I had to stop and think about it when I read your question myself. LOL! When I say "soaring in the Spirit" I guess I think of rising above the circumstances of life and resting in the presence of God...I think of being seated with Him in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. (Eph:2:6: And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:) I see it as flowing in the things of God, and therefore living above the things of the natural realm. You know we are to rejoice in all circumstances and the joy of the Lord is our strength. I see soaring in the Spirit as being swept up in the love of God and knowing that in that "secret place of the Most High" nothing shall by any means hurt me. It's like being swept away by God! It's about being enraptured in His love and His presence where nothing matters in the whole world but me and Him! That's where we are called as believers to live -- in the presence of God. And that IS a VERY exhilirating place to be. No wonder you feel so exhilirated after these dreams. You know, I've had a few dreams where I was soaring in the Spirit. Usually it would be symbolized by my "flying" in the dream. Those have always been the most encouraging dreams. God wants us to soar above the circumstances of life, and I believe He is calling you closer to Him in these dreams.

I've been thinking about your dream with the people in the capes...Here are some thoughts/things I noticed. First, this is a dark alley. Darkness in dreams symbolizes the things of the enemy, and the context of this dream sure seems to bear that out since these people are caped. Now the "caped" people to me immediately make me think of 2 possible things: (1) Demonic spirits (2) the occult. To keep it simple we might assume that here it is symbolic of the devil's work and his attempt to "take people" or steal the souls of men and keep them away from God. In the dream, you were trying to keep this from happening. This could be a symbol for soul winning. And in the midst of that, because you were in the enemy's camp seeking to reach out to others for God, he targeted you and tried to "grab you too" and God intervened. You were not one of the ones they were supposed to get -- because you belong to God and not the enemy!!! Then you begin to soar in the Spirit and you are encouraging others to join you. Have you been reaching out to others in real life in this manner? If not, this could be indicating a specific call of God on your life! Then in the dream, you had just enough time to gather some more people for the Lord. But, they all had different excuses of why they couldn't go. Now, God could be literally showing you about "these" specific people, or they could just be symbols God is using to show you that even the "elect" can be deceived into not knowing the time of their visitation if they get busy with the cares of this life. Here is the scripture that comes to mind: (Lu:14:12-26, "Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompence be made thee. 13 But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: 14 And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just. 15 And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God. 16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many: 17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready. 18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused. 19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused. 20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come. 21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
Lu:14:22: And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room. 23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled. 24 For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper. 25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.)

This is a great example of the Lord drawing people into His kingdom, and yet they all have "excuses" of why they cannot come. The excuses in your dream sound just like this parable that the Lord shared in Luke. I can certainly understand why you would wake up from this dream anxious. It seems like the Lord is placing His burden in your heart to bring people into the kingdom of God!!!

Please let me know if any of this hits home. It may take some time to dig through because there is a lot here.

Blessings!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top