Harmless Animal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harmless Animal

Post by chica4christ on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:24 am

I had a dream that i was driving a truck and was going down a dark street in a neighborhood. As I was approaching the stop sign, I saw 2 what seemed like small dogs. I wanted to help them as they seemed helpless and defenseless. When I got off the truck, I approached them and then realized they were not dogs nor puppies, it was 2 porcupines but without their spines/quills. I was shocked at first but then didn't' feel threatened as they didn't' have their defense mechanism to attack.

End of dream.

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harmless Animal

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:38 am

Some thoughts...the porcupines remind me of what Scripture says about the enemy. He roams about AS A ROARING lion. In other words, he barks but has no bite. In the dream the porcupines did not have their needles. They were stripped of all ability to harm you. This dream seems to be showing you that God has stripped the enemy of his ability to harm you and God wanted to encourage you about this for some reason! This is a very positive dream!

Also, this is something that looked one way at first, but you quickly found out it was not what it seemed. Your heart was to help what seemed to be defenseless animals, and it turned out to be something of the enemy. God would have you to know he is powerless to harm you!

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 am

thank you for your insight Sandra. I was thinking the same thing too. Blessings.

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Chica,
One day the Holy spirit took me after an early prayer section and show me a path ahead of me,I saw an open road, while the spirit was taken me to destination in the middle of the road a Skunk appeared.
the road was free in front of me however this animal was in the middle runing from side to side ahead of me.
Like in your dream The Lord was showing me that these distractions are just the seed of the enemy to box your mind set .It is designed to make us switch focus and get comfortable so we can not push forward in our prayer life to achieve all the promises he already had in storage for us.In my case was an old issue ,an injustice done to me .I was so thirsty for justice or revenge that I kept missing the point.
Do not be excited for nothing,nor worry
What is done is done .that is why the unclean animals are harmless
because like me. you too brought that issue to Jesus's Feet.
the healing process and the mind set are the ones not in tune yet.
However the Lord always promised Not to leave us,nor forsake us.
do not allow these distractions from the past to make you loose your vision.
like the Childrens of Israel when they were in the desert they got comfortable in there .Their mind set was tune to that enviroment
they really had to belived God by heart not by sight.
Eyes are tricky sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:38 am

thank you for your insight mbstudent.

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down