Two Tornados

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Tornados

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:15 am

I was with an old friend of mine in a high rise apartment building. The apartment was not mine, but his, and was a two story apartment. There were windows all around and I turned and looked out one of them. As I did I watched a tornado form right next to the building. Before we could react or do anything, it moved directly over the building. However, it didn't do anything. It just made a a lot of noise and threatened, but nothing came of it. Then I looked out the window again and saw another tornado forming right next to the building. Immediately it moved over the building too. My friend and I ran down the stairs to take cover and while we were running down the tornado hit causing even some of the stairs we were on to shake. However, we did get down safely and as fast as the storm came, it went. There was some slight damage to the updatairs of the apartment, but nothing really huge. Again, this was not my apartment.

Then I went back to sleep and dreamed the second part of the dream again except this time an observor. This time I was watching as my friend and his wife were standing in the apartment. I saw the second tornado hit and there was damage to their apartment, but it was minimal compared to what it could've been.

The interesting thing about these dreams is that I did not pray or rebuke the storms and had no time to "warn" anyone. Every other storm dream I have had I have prayed and warned and seen change, but not here. Interesting....I would appreciate any insight. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Tornados

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:19 am

Pray for them that the storms of life would not hurt them or their property. Ask God to protect their spirits and be at peace.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:24 am

Just some thoughts while reading your dream:
First question: What colors where the tornadoes?
First tornado made a lot of noise but no damage - something that just looks impressive but has no impact.
First you are part of the second tornado but later an observer. Could it be that something that will happen to your friend and wife will also affect you?
Are you friends that share same interest or areas like workplace, church etc.?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:58 am

Hi Glad! Thanks for your response! The tornados weren't any particular color, just your usual grey/black like you'd see a tornado in real life.

I agree with what you said about the second tornado. I do NOT have any connections with my friends as far as work or church go, just "the past" and some recent very brief communication.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:37 am

Hi Sandra
This might be totally off ... anything of the past that could kind of "blow up" in your faces or something minor could be blown out of proportion - anything at all that could have an affect on all of you?
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:57 am

Glad, yes! You are right on. It's a long story, but the Lord has revealed to me that the enemy is brewing something (and I'm pretty much aware of what it is), and I've been praying. I know that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and I'm also praying for my friends. Thanks for the insight!!! I really appreciate it :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:30 am

Hi Sandra,

It has been my experience with dealing with dreams about tornado's that they are a warning to me. Do you remember in 1997 the May 3rd tornado that hit Oklahoma City. I had visions and dreams about it. I also had a dream about a tornado 2 years ago that hit my apartment complex. Usually they indicate a life threatening situation. I would take these as actual warnings. My suggestion is to pray about this.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:02 am

Thanks, Connie. I have other dreams about tornados too, and you are so right!!! I have found them to be real life situations as well. Thank you so much for sharing. I will definitely take these VERY seriously!

Blessings!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top