Friend Visiting My Parents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend Visiting My Parents

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 am

I dreamed I was living in a big, beautiful house with my parents. My friends and I went out to go shopping for the day and I knew that while I was gone an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in years was coming over to visit my parents. This friend in real life had a special connection with my mom. In the dream I knew that he was coming to visit my parents because he had always just adored my mom and vice versa. This connection was causing him to come visit her AND by extension my dad. When I got home after shopping I asked my parents about the visit and they began to tell me about it. As they did, I observed the whole thing. I could still "feel" my friend's presence in the house as if he was still there. I saw that my friend came and brought his wife and they sat across from my parents. My parents told me that my friend did all of the talking and his wife said NOTHING the whole time they were there. (As they spoke I saw it all.) My friend told my parents that he was sorry he had not been to visit in such a long time. He said his "old" girlfriends wouldn't let him come. When he said that I knew that they wouldn't let him come because of me. However, I knew that he had now made a decison to "nurture" this relationship that he had ignored all of these years.

End of dream.

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend Visiting My Parents

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:11 am

Could it be nurturing his relationship with God and you seeing him in your mansion in heaven, just a thought. Sounds like a very sweet dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:17 am

Thanks, UsemeLord. I do believe that part of the message here is showing me that he is nurturing his relationship with God...I'm so thankful for that because I have been praying for this friend and his family! Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:20 am

Sounds like God is confirming your prayers are being heard and not to worry because you have given them over to him (God). I'd be a praisin' God about now (and always) but especially for his salvation. YAHOO

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:31 am

You are so right!!! I am, and I WILL! Thanks bunches :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top