What does it mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does it mean?

Post by corbett2546 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:14 am

Hi,
I am new to this web site but am glad I found it...I dreamt that I was in our red van with my husband and daughter...I was wearing green. It looked just like an old outfit I had years ago while living in Japan...Anyway we were going down the road in silence. We stopped in front of a restaurant/convenience store and my husband got out to talk to a lady coming out of the store. He also had an outfit on that he wore years ago..He was talking to friendly to the lady so I got out to see what was going on. The lady never spoke but she only smiled. After I got closer I asked him to stop flirting. I turned around to walk back to the car and I saw a rabbit which hopped over to me. We have many rabbits in our neighborhood and I like rabbits but as it got closer it became a dog and starting jumping up on me. On the last jump it became attached to my back and I could not get it off. I got back in the car and my daughter Julie said, Mom what is on your back? I said "I don't know but get it off! She took a letter opener and loosened the grip and it came right off..

corbett2546

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does it mean?

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:54 am

Here are some thoughts...The old outfits that you and your husband are both wearing could be something "old" that you have been entertaining -- like emotions, attitudes, thoughts, or even your old sinful nature. God says in His Word that when we are born again, "old things have passed away and behold all things are become new and all are of God." (2 Corinthians 5:17: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.) Your outfit is green. The color to me has several different symbols. To name a few...green could be jealousy, growth, something new. In this context, however, it seems to be jealousy -- like pea green with envy! I say that because you were jealous of your husbands' actions. Is anything like this happening in real life? Are you perhaps threatened by something that he has been doing? If this is accurate the dream tells you what will come of it. Here is something "old" that you are welcoming and along comes this cute rabbit -- which is a positive symbol for you and you welcome it. But, it wasn't what it seemed. It turned into a dog and attached itself to you. In this context I would have to see the dog is a demonic spirit -- and it could have something to do with jealousy. Your daughter takes the letter opener and gets it off. That's the Word of God. It's sharper than any two-edged sword...(Hebrews 4:12, "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.") The Word of God can cut through anything.

Your going down the road of life in silence. Do you feel that your husband and you are not communicating well? And then he "talks" to this other woman instead of you. There are 2 things I can think of that this COULD be showing you. (1) This is the way YOU FEEL about a particular situation that you are already aware of. Or (2) If there is nothing like this currently going on, God would be warning you about it ahead of time. He could be saying when you see this, don't react like that because this will be the consequences...

The dream seems to be showing you the problem, how it came, and what the solution is. Do you have anything like this currently going on in your life? Please consider what I have said prayerfully! Blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by corbett2546 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:39 am

I will have to think and pray about this..Because there are some things in my history that play into this...I agree about the dog....The green I was wearing was a very rich teal green...When we were first married I wore such an outfit....Thanks

corbett2546

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum