bitten by a spider

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bitten by a spider

Post by penny on Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:13 am

I had a disturbing dream last night. I was looking at my hands and I saw a small black and white spider on my left arm it bit me and i noticed it left white and black eggs in a sort of "tadpole " way. I shook the spider off and I remember it scurried away. My hand was then being covered in a a coating and i began to panic i tried to scratch it off but it just grew back. I woke up quite shaken but I then prayed to the Lord for protection. This dream was so very vivid. I dream quite alot though i dont pay attention to much of my dreams but this one really got to me, can you please pray and interpret for me

penny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bitten by a spider

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:16 am

Keep the full armor of God on.
  • The Armor of God

• Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

• Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

• For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

• Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

• Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,

• and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

• In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

• Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

• And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'lu', 'Luke', '10', '19', 'NIV')]Luke 10:19 NIV[/url]

I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

Thats all I have

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by penny on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:27 am

thank you and God Bless you.

penny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:07 am

Penny, is there something going on in your life that you are currently afraid of "biting" you? Are you afraid of spiders? I do not like the fact that this dream is ridden with fear. It's either revealing to you that you have some "fears" that need to be taken to the Lord -- or it could just be an attack of the enemy. Here is why -- if you were fearful in the dream, and fearful when you woke up, I would view this dream as nothing more than an attack of the enemy, and it would not need any interpretation. God does not use "fear" to direct and lead His children. He is not the spirit of fear. (2 Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.") There does not seem to be any direction given, any victory, or any answers. God does not present us with problems without solutions. If I had this dream, I would rebuke the devil and stand against the fear in the dream, and consider its contents no more! We are told to cast down imaginations and high things that exalt themselves against the knowledge of God, and God says that you are more than a conqueror and that nothing shall by any means hurt you. This dream seems to be contradicting that, so I if it were my dream, I would "cast it down." (2 Corinthians 10:5, "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;") I pray the peace of God over you that passes understanding in Jesus Name!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Dear Penny,

I think of the spider as the enemy and the eggs as the seed the enemy is sowing to continue to ensnare deeper and deeper, like a world view or line of thinking that is opposite of what God's word teachs. Also, the hand is very significant in scripture pertaining to covenant, as in we have a deal, as in shaking someone's hand in greeting, as in being at someone's left and right hand, which is saying you are ready to commit to a covenant that you will attack and defend for someone who is your friend or ally. Powerful as in the right hand of God. Paul was bitten by a viper in Acts 28:3 and because he was a godly man filled with the Spirit, he suffered no harm. He shook the snake off Acts 28:5. Conversely, Jesus advises that if our eyes or hands gets us in trouble with temptation so that we sin, it is better to live without the eye or hand in heaven, than to be whole and burning in hell. LOL, definitely not fun or funny. I think that your situation is more like Paul, where you are attacked, and people may even be saying, IE, that murderer (Paul) Penny escaped the judgement of God by the shipwreck (one situation), but now the snake (spider) is going to make sure justice is done. Keep praying for protection, and ask the Lord what wile or trick the enemy is trying to use to ensnare you and make you feel vulnerable to his weapnry, darts, arrows.

HisLightbeam
    Mighty Member
    Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:57 am

hi penny,,is there anything ur involved in that is affecting negatively?do u kno of anuone speaking poisness words about u,,,that may be takeing root??being on ur hand kood mean ur wrk or ur ministry gifts/calling,,let me kno if this is on target,, praying flower D,,ive had spida drms 2 an they freak me out... bandaid bandaid but we will over come :clap: thumbs

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:35 am

Me, too, and then I was stepping on them so that they could not run, make homes, baby spiders, and spread before I could find and stop them.

HisLightbeam
    Mighty Member
    Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top