Two snakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two snakes

Post by reepromotions on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:54 am

I dreamt I was at home; sort of like my work computer desk was standing just outside the kitchen door. I was searching underneath the desk and I can't remember what I was looking for. But as I was kneeling on the floor underneath the desk; I had a hunch (almost like something was telling me) that a snake was on the desk over my head. I stood up and looked if there was a snake and I definitely saw a big brown and black snake trying to come out of a hole in the desk. As I saw it I said "Thank God, for telling me that there is snake over my head". Vividly, then I was in the passage and my cousin showed me another snake on the yard; it looked same like the one I saw on the desk. Then I quickly ran to my grandfather's bedroom and switched on his bedroom light because it was dark but the light did not come on. I shouted "Daddy", I used to call my grandfather daddy (he has passed on). I told him that there are two snakes outside. He quickly woke up and went with me. My other uncle woke up as well; my uncle has his shirt on but he did not have his underwear on but he covered his genitals. Both my grandfather and uncle are infront of me; they want to kill these two snakes and I am standing behind them. Now these two snacks are coming towards us, and they opened they mouths widely as they were ready to attack. As I was looking at the other snake; it had two ears. I was confused about that. The snack looked very angry and the were ready to strike and my uncle pushed me into the bedroom so that I won't be hurt by them and then I woke up.

Please interpret this dream.

Thanks.

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two snakes

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:11 am

Well, we know who the snake is -- that's the enemy! Obviously you became aware of a possible threat of the enemy and God either has protected you from it, or will protect you from it based on whether or not you feel it has already happened. It seems like this situation will arise "where you are" in life.

Your uncle not having pants on speaks to me of something being exposed. How do you "feel" about your uncle in real life? This could be an indication of what that symbol means. I feel your granddad is "God" because you called him Daddy.

God is saying to you that He will protect you from whatever it is, however, He does not want you to be ignorant concerning the matter. We are told not to be ignorant of the enemy's devices. (2 Corinthians 2:11, "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.") Just some thoughts to pray about!

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:01 am

Some other symbols spring up at me. The fact that one of the snakes was at your work desk to me symbolizes that there could be something connected with your work or coming up at your work that God is warning you about. I remember you having a dream in the past about snakes at your work that are fleeing from you. The GOOD NEWS is that God told you about the attack before it happened! I feel like this will happen in your waking life too. There may be a snake, but God will warn you beforehand so you are not taken off guard! That's awesome!

There was another snake and this one really was at your house. Maybe the enemy has an attack planned but once again you are able to cut it off because the snake isn't in your house, it's just in the yard.

I agree that your grandfather could represent the Lord. He is definitely defending you. You are distracted and freaked out at the snake having ears. I get the sense that this "snake" will try to get you to think that it's more powerful (has human qualities) than it really is. Don't fear the enemy, God is taking care of you and will get you to safety. The fact that you were pushed into the bedroom speaks of being in a place of security and safety. Bedrooms are a place where we go to sleep and rest. You can REST in the fact that your Father in heaven is taking care of it ALL on your behalf. He will protect you!!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:55 am

Thanks Sandra and Sunshine2,

It is comforting to know that the Lord is protecting me.

Sandra - my uncle is very humble, helpful and has a good heart. At the moment he is struggling in life because he was very dependent on my grandmother and she has passed on.

Sunshine2 - In real life I'm terrified of snakes and just seeing them on TV gives me shivers.
-The work desk that I dreamt about was the one I use to have at my previous job; not the current job. Does that matter?

I will keep praying about my dream. Thanks

God bless you praiseGod

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top