In a Bus with an Enemy Who Turned Out to be a Famous Preacher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In a Bus with an Enemy Who Turned Out to be a Famous Preacher

Post by gruiz on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:23 am

This one is a long dream, I think I have interpretation but would like confirmation...

I had a dream last night that I was in a bus parked out on the street (not moving-seemed like a very long school bus) and I remember at one point I was trying to negotiate with a man who got in the bus who was suppose to be my adversary. I recall opening some curtains to a room where there was a coffin and on top of it, there was a couple of big, long rifles. I would negotiate with him and would tell him to please not take them because otherwise someone else (who apparently I was befriendling to destroy - but was a common enemy) would discover me and kill me. I remember telling him that I was doing this for my brother, to help my brother. Then, suddenly, I remember sitting on one of the bus seats with this person's head on my legs, who turned out to be a famous preacher and I was caressing his hair.

However, before all this happened, I had been at work in my office when a big nuclear bomb had exploted in my home city (I work about 25 miles from home) and I recall going into a restaurant where a woman would ask me if I was planning on moving elsewhere since that nuclear bomb had affected so many people and I remember thinking of my girls. I had not thought of moving prior to that but there was a doubt in my mind afterwards. There were other women there complaining about how this had affected and killed so many people --they seemed very worried.

Going back to the bus...Then, I saw this man getting lots of rifles out of a vehicle and throwing them out on the grass right outside the bus and suddenly many men dressed in military suits and armed (but I remember they weren't really military). They were going in between shrubs like if they were getting ready to attack someone.

All of a sudden, I remember I saw a whole bunch of people (it was suppose to be family but didn't recognize all), boarding the bus. I saw my mom and asked her if my brother was there, she said yes, so I asked that other man to leave before my brother would see him, so he left. But, I also saw a lot of others, including one of my aunts (not Christian) crossing the street, going somewhere else.

The verses that came to mind when I prayed about this were: Mathew 11:12b and Romans: 9:16.

gruiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In a Bus with an Enemy Who Turned Out to be a Famous Preacher

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:44 pm

Gruiz,

My first reaction was..."A wolf in sheeps clothing..."
-Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:19 pm

the one thing that really stood out to me was the nuclear bomb. Is there something that has happened in your life that has made you think of moving?
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top