nu boat and murders....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nu boat and murders....

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:08 am

i drmt i was really wealthy..i kood buy/hav anythang i wanted,,definately a multi millionare lol! :clap: ,,i had a nu huge supa launch which needed a crew of 6-9 ppl.2 run it,,i was abord the vessal..and decided 2 upgrade the engine 2 a bigger unit,, :clap: that was fitted,,it came time 2 launch,,on its maiden trip..then one by one my crew egan 2 be murdered,,,about half were killed.. bandaid bandaid bandaid i wood find there bodies severly mutilated,,wiv alotta blood everywhere,, bandaid bandaid bandaid it was extremely upseting,,i began 2 pray,,i pleaded the blood of jesus,,,i felt the lord somehow,,, :clap: then i saw the man he was wearing a long coat,,like a oilskin,,thats wat cowboys wear in the outbak,,the prayer made him manifest,, :clap: i kant rememba afta that... duh duh um i dont do boats at all they put me 2sleep.. rofl so i guess this is symbollik,,,um anyone on the site work 4 CSI miami??? happy dance happy dance happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: nu boat and murders....

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:16 am

Hello dreamster! Are you currently involved in a spirtual battle of any kind? If not, it looks like there is one coming your way. You being wealthy, I believe that is your standing in God. (Ephesians 1:3, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:") We are rich in Him! The boat to me seems like a flowing ministry of some kind in the Lord that you have been entrusted with -- a spiritual assignment. This seems like a spiritual attack on something that God has assigned you to. You became aware of the situation and began to deal with it in prayer and intercession. That's the answer to the situation. As you do, the problem becomes really clear -- begins to manifest! I believe victory is emininent! If this hasn't already happened, I would be watchful of it. God has already given you the victory, but there will be a battle. Just things to consider....

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:56 am

t u ,,sandy,,everythang waas nu in the drm,,it kood be a pik of a future event,,tha ship kood be a ministry,,maybe..im not doin anythang at present.. flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 am

It's time for you to START DOING somethang... soldier

"From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it" (Matthew 11:12)

It's time to get it into gear Dreamz and take all that God has for you by force because the kingdom of darkness is not just going to give it up for the heck of it...you have to go and get it. :bat:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:54 pm

hmmmm ok sweety... :clap: ur rite again... :clap: thumbs huggins :thankyou:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:03 pm

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! Lets go mAN!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:09 pm

lol! lol! ya'll so encourageing.. :clap: :clap: :thankyou: :thankyou: sweetys..i just need 2 get my hands on somethang,, :clap:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:13 am

The power is within you...just put your armor on and FORWARD, MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:35 am

lol! yes sir soldier cholette,,,,, :yes: :seespeakhear: :funtease: :roflx: :roflx: huggins D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top