Bugs everywhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bugs everywhere

Post by  on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Dreamt i was in a house and saw a couple of bugs, took some bugs spray to get at them, immediately i started tons and tons of roaches started falling from everywhere, they were lots.

It got so bad i but i continued spraying.

Wasn,t nice.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugs everywhere

Post by pwilso512 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Are you currently dealing with a situation that is really getting out of control? Is your way of coping with the situation not working? It kind of sounds like your way of eliminating the situation could be making the problem worse. Just a thought.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:02 am

Temi, here's another way of looking at the dream -- not a God told me, so please consider prayerfully...Could the roaches be obstacles and problems you are coming up against. You're praying and doing what you know to do based on the Word of God, but the problem SEEMS to be getting worse and not better? In my experience I have noticed that when God gives me an assignment or an answer to a particular situation and I begin on my journey of standing for that answer to be manifest, it always seems to get worse before it gets better. Consider this from Mark Chapter 4, verse 35, "And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side." So it had ALREADY gotten dark outside. There was already an OBSTACLE in the way that the disciples and Jesus would have to pass OVER to go where they were heading. Notice it was pass "over". We are to live ABOVE the circumstances. But even though it was already a night season and there was already an obstacle, it still got much worse before it got better. The story goes on to say a great storm arose and as Jesus slept in the boat His disciples were concerned that they were going to sink/die. But Jesus told them before they ever left "Let us pass over to the other side." So they already had a word from God that they would pass over to the other side. Of course, we know that they didn't get it. Jesus had to intervene. What I'm saying here is it got worse BEFORE it got better.

The enemy always comes to try to "steal the word" out of your heart. But, if you continue to do what God told you to do and stand on the Word of God, the Word of God is more powerful than the circumstances and it can change anything. Blessings!!

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:40 am

Once more Sandra, thank you. Its like you feel my pain and know where i'm coming from.Yes its getting worse, and i'm praying harder than i've ever prayed before.

I'll sleep on what you said, i love the part where Jesus said "Let us pass over to the other side". I'll get there, and the battle is the Lords.

P512, thanks, my way of coping isn't working, cause i was loosing my faith, i have to be like the eagle and focus upwards (it stares at the sun), cos when i look around me......there seems to be roaches everywhere.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top