Not to move before God tells me too

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not to move before God tells me too

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Need prayer Sometimes I feel like I want to make certain moves and I am not sure if I should. Lord please do not allow me to move before your time. I feel sometimes I dont want to deal with certain issues in my home concerning my family. Lord I need you to move on my behalf. Break the strong man in my family, finances,in my church in my mind, emotions. Sometimes Lord I feel like when am i ever going to step out of here. Lord I need you .Please dont let me fall. I need you to speak to me in Jesus amen. Lord send angels to protect me dont let make any foolish mistake. Lord I feel like I want to call my future helpmate, Lord I am your women of God who is standing in the need. Lord allow your annointing to destroy yokes in here. I must get away from this home. Jesus I need my own. LOrd I dont know wehre the money will come from but Lord Move me. I need peace in my own home so when I go out to my battle I will be strong. Heal and destroy Yokes in my brothers mind and heart. make his flesh die so he may serve you only. Lord I need you now. I am waiting on you. Thank you Lord in Jesus name. Amen

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top