WHY aM I alWAys in HIS hoUse Or HiS ROOm.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHY aM I alWAys in HIS hoUse Or HiS ROOm.....

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:33 pm

In this dream, I'm in the house of an ex boyfriend. No one was in the room. I'm in his room looking around his room. I'm not certain what I was lookin for. I see female clothing on his bed and I know they are not mine. I remember having to sneak out the house before anyone saw me. I have no desire to be with him anymore at all.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY aM I alWAys in HIS hoUse Or HiS ROOm.....

Post by usemeLord on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Do you have soul ties to him?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:59 pm

I believe in my spirit that I am delivered from of the soulties. A few years ago I didn't know about soulties until I visited a deliverance ministry. I went through the process of deliverance.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:27 am

Then I pray that God gives you the interpretation. If you have this dream alot then I'm sure he's trying to show you something. It sounds like he was unfaithful. Is there any unforgiveness issues?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:55 am

Thank you for your feedback. Yes he was unfaith and at one time I had a lot of hurt and unforgiveness in me. I prayed to be healed and for God to remove any unforgiveness. Whenever I just so happened to see him I don't feel anything to indicate that something is still there. I will go back into my prayer closet and seek God about unresolved issues that may still be there that I'm not aware of.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:30 am

Elegant Angel, I would just like to encourage you! Forgiveness is a choice, not a feeling. Since you have "chosen" to forgive him then you have forgiven him. Sometimes it takes a little while for our "feelings" to line up. That's when you need to speak the Word of God concerning the situation and declare out of your mouth and speak to your feelings that "NO -- I have forgiven him and he is forgiven." As you do this your "feelings" will line up. Don't let your feelings be the determining factor of whether or not you have "actually" forgiven him. We are spirits and we have souls (mind, will and emotions) and we live in a body. The spirit is the true you and you have acted on the word of God. If you don't "feel" it, it's just a matter of your soul lining up with it -- AND IT WILL!

Also, this could just be you working through the emotions in your dream. It may not be any more than that. When these kinds of things get rooted into our hearts it takes time sometimes to change the way we see it and to get it rooted out. Obviously this was a deep hurt and a big disappointment. But I believe as you walk out your "forgiveness" your feelings will change and so will your dreams.

Another thing to consider is that this isn't about this guy or this particular situation, but perhaps God is revealing to you a wound that He would like to heal you of that might hold you back in your spiritual walk and in future relationships. Someone cheating on you is a big deal. Without God's help it would be easy to allow rejection to become rooted in your heart with questions like, "Why was I not enough? What did I do wrong? Or what do I not have that she has?" But know this...all of those are invalid questions because they condemn you and point the finger at you. This man's infidelity is not because of YOUR failure, but HIS failure -- this was his choice. This is his sin/his problem. Not yours. Sometimes recognizing that alone can set a person free. I pray that something here ministers to your heart. Does any of this hit home for you? Just some thoughts to consider. Blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:17 am

W crying W!!! THE LAST PART OF YOUR RESPONSE REALLY HIT HOME AND HAS MINISTERED TO ME. I CAN ADMIT THAT I HAVE FORGIVEN HIM, BUT I DON'T EVER WANT TO GO THROUGH IT AGAIN. I BELIEVE I DO HAVE SOME RESERVATIONS IN MY SPIRIT ABOUT MARRIAGE. THIS IS A MAJOR DESIRE OF MINE RIGHT NOW. THIS WAS A DEEP HURT THAT I FELT AND IT TOOK QUIET A BIT FOR MY HEALING PROCESS.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT HE IS SPEAKING TO ME AND I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY ABOUT SOME THINGS. I HAD A DREAM A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT TIES INTO THIS DREAM BUT...........

In this dream I was sitting in the sanctuary of an unknown church. There were others and it seem to have people coming in. I was seated in the pews with some other women and where we sat seem to be seperated from the first 10-12 pews at the front of the santuary. I remember looking around at how beautiful the church was decorated. All of a sudden I sensed that it was a wedding and in fact my own. Then I got anxious because the music had started and that was the cue that the ceremony had begun. So I get up and started walking towards this door that was next to the pews where we sat. I notice two of my really good friends sitting there and they werent dressed and so I told them to come on we have to get dress. They get up with me and we go in this door and when we get in there its a tiny restroom. We could barely fit in there. I believe I remember seeing the wedding dress that I was to wear hanging up, but I didn't see any other bridesmaids dresses. The end

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:56 am

I'm so glad that something hit home for you. As for the other dream it does seem like it could be tied into the one we've already discussed. If you have concerns about marriage because you don't want to get hurt like this again, this could be exactly what is being revealed to you in that dream. You're just "sitting" in the pew and then realize that you're sitting around and you're own wedding doing nothing and you're late. When you realize it, though, is when you move to action. So I would say the fact that you are realizing now what is going on will move you to action! That is actually a very encouraging dream. When God has completely healed your heart you will not longer have this concern/fear. It will be completely removed because you will know that you can trust God and that He will not let you down. When He brings you the right man, God will take responsibility for seeing to it that you are well taken care of. Yes, people have the right to make choices, but God has assures us that regardless of what anyone else does, He is faithful to heal us, guide us and make us whole! God is sooooo good!

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:00 pm

I JUST LOVE THE PEOPLE OF GOD, ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH A HEART LIKE YOURS. GENUINE AND KIND.......BLESSINGS TO YOU huggins .

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:14 pm

I'll second that Angel. Sandra does have a blessed heart.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Elegant Angel and Temi -- you guys are the ones who have BLESSED me!!!! :-) You made my day. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top