my dad an my cat....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my dad an my cat....

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:29 am

drm,,,i see my dad is painting a ceiling inside my house,its is a mid green color,,hes holding the tin,,im lookin at the sheen level,,but it says fine,,,which dont make sense 2 me,,as im a painter irl...and he didnt paint anythang,..any way he finishs,,,we both sit on a bed,,im joined by my cat who comes 4 attention,,i pat him loveingly..the thing is ,that my dad an cat r dead,,irl.. bandaid im not sure why there showin up 2getha,,,,of corse i miss them,, crying bandaid but i think im over it,,, duh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my dad an my cat....

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:38 am

WEll at first glance this is a very positive dream to me. Did you have a good relationship with your dad? Your cat obviously was a beloved pet.

Here's my first impression....maybe you are at a place in your life where you are feeling in need of some close companionship? Green is such an amazing color because it speaks of LIFE. I feel like your dad painting your ceiling green symbolizes "new life" in these areas of your life where maybe close companionship is lacking (obviously i have NO idea...I'm just going from the dream). Sitting on a bed=a place of intimacy and trust. I really feel like this could be a message about God bringing again into your life people/a person that will bring you much love and that you can trust. The green to me symbolizes the "new" and that this is a new thing that God is going to do. The fact that it was on your ceiling means that it's "above" you. It's ahead on the path, it's coming up. These are my thoughts....

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:32 pm

wow t u S2,,thats very encourageing,,blesss u 4 ur input,, :clap: huggins D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 pm

I agree with sunshine2. I also feel that this dream represents the "peace" that you will have. I just sense a cloud of peace overwhelming you. Being on the bed with your father and petting your cat shows me that you are "moving forward" in your life. When I say "moving forward", I mean letting go of the past and embracing what God has for you NOW. This is a good dream.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:56 am

:clap: :clap: i kant wait,,t u 512 huggins D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:38 am