burn out, attacks please help interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

burn out, attacks please help interpret

Post by Nina on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Hi,
Here is dream I had 2 days ago.
My husband wanted to visit his mother in her city,but we know we can't because my husband is wanted there, beause younger he was in a gang. ( which is true in real life too) but he decides to still go. We get to see his mother, but when it's time to get out of the building. the guys know that my husband is there and we star to run and try to escape. I 'm so scared I run everywhere and a friend that was with us said. Do you know what is a burn out?
When we get to the basement , my husband runs away first so that the people don't see us with him and we can escape easier. so my husband goes out first. when we go ou( me , my kids and a friend of my son) the city is in chaos people are hateful, there is fire out and places burning. a riot! All of my husband's old friend wanted to kill us.
while running I see a couple of people attacking in group the friend of my son. I run to him and I think i hope that he is not sexually abuse. but we i run to the croud, he has been seriously bullied he has foot marks and pen marks on him. he has no more pants just a blue football tee-shirt. I see his behind . I grab him and run away with him. And people are chasing us one of them, is doing backflips. and he is actually looking like the little kid i just saved. While i'm running I say I hope that i'm still holding Alicia and I chosed to believe that she was still in my hand because it was impossible to go back there. Finally I get to the car My husband is waiting in the car playing on his phone. I scream while running to get ready and i jump at the back of the car and hide. I'm stress and ask my husband to drive carefully so that nobody recognizes us.I'm scared to death all the way through.
:uhoh:
Thank you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: burn out, attacks please help interpret

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:23 am

How did you feel when you woke up from this dream? Were you afraid? Also, when you say that you were scared all the way through the dream what kind of fear do you mean? Do you mean that it was a serious situation and you understood that in the dream, or were you really "afraid." Here's the reason for my asking, "God has not given us the spirit of fear," (2 Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.") and He will never lead us using fear. So if you were fearful in this dream that tells me one of 2 things: Either one, this is revealing to you a fear in your heart that needs to be taken before God and dealt with, or (2) The dream was simply not from God and was meant to minister fear into your life. If it's the first, rather than the second, the dream would then be revealing the areas of this fear -- having ot do with your husband's past and how it may affect you and your children. God does not want you to live in fear, but in confidence. It seems like this may be something you need to settle before the Lord! Please consider what I have said prayerfully!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:22 pm

I agree after you come to Jesus the past is forgotten. the Lord said:as far as the east is from the west I will not remember your sins not more.

the only one displaying a contract with not valid value is the devil.Jesus Bought us with his blood.next time when you have a dream like that stand in the middle of it and speak the word of the Lord .Just tell your mind to remembered in the name of Jesus and you will be surprise of the results.
Father in the name of Jesus send peace to Nina's mind secured her home from discussions and quarrels.
Father in the name of Jesus we bind all the assigments from the enemy,we bind family and friends that were going to be of use of the enemy.
By the precious blood of Jesus we declared this home holy for your glory and honor.
thank you Father because I know you listened my request ,thank you for your help
In Jesus name .
Amen.
jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Hi and thank you, it took time to reply. I had a poroblem with my computer for the all week.
I didn't wake up scared but really uncomfortable. and in the dream I was really afraid to die or be hurt.
I also remember the complete sentence about the burn out was"Stop being so scared you will make a burn out"

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top