reocurring dreams, what are they?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reocurring dreams, what are they?

Post by Rozes on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:48 pm

are reocurring dreams significant?..if so what does it really mean to be unequally yoked??
i ask your answers soon.
and then i relate to you the dreams that i am having..
thanks in advance...

Rozy

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reocurring dreams, what are they?

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:35 pm

yes, reoccuring dreams are significant. If they are not nightmares then they are usually a message that is trying to get across or an area in your life that isn't dealt with in your concious so it comes up in dreams.

Everyone is going to have a little bit of a different interpretation of being unequally yoked. To me, it means joining yourself in covenant with someone who is in darkness while you are in the light.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Recurring dreams can also correlate to something that is reoccuring in your waking life...Daph (our sr moderator) has had reoccuring dreams related to this website...in my own experience I used to have dreams of outdoor competitions (e.g., races, "Survivor" type games,etc.) whenever I was going to meet with a certain person in my life...the outdoor competition represented the feeling of competition that I felt from her when I was around her...and the game playing/manipulative attititude that she displayed...fortunately, she's no longer in my life...lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Yes, I should have said that was "one" meaning recurring dreams could have. I processed my dad's death in my dreams. For a few months I would "Find" him and say 'see I KNEW you werent' really dead!". Finally I had a dream where in the dream I said that he was gone and I was ok with it. When I told my mom about it she said,'that is the last dream you are going to have about Daddy'. And it was. Dreams can be very helpful :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:21 am

hmmm interesting S2,,my dad still turns up in my drms,,23yrs afta his passin,, bandaid bandaid i try 2 talk 2 him..

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:24 am

dreamster, I don't think there is anything wrong with you dad showing up in dreams. I would actually LOVE to see my dad in a dream and have a chat with him. What God showed me through that succession of dreams was that I had to "come to terms" with his death. Now that I"ve done that I wouldn't mind dreaming about him at all. But I haven't to my knowledge.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:32 pm

thanks to all for your wonderful insights. now my dream goes like this.
there is a person whom i know, a musician just like myself the only diference is that he is not a christian yet.I know him personally but i am not attracted or in love with him but i have had dreams about him over the last 2 years.
It has been the 5th consecutive time that he had shown up in my dream.
The first time was he was playing in a band ,i was also there but i was dressed in pink and pregnant for him,
the second time was, we were in a church setting together, he was sitting with me and was very affectionate , gentle and kind to me and helping me with my music, the atmosphere felt as if we were in a relationship.
the 3rd time was we went somewhere in a bus(he was driving the bus) with some other people we stopped somewhere because i think i had to pick up my purse..but he was waiting for me .

the forth time i was at a worship service and he was the guitarist,after worship he came over and ask me to marry him.

the fifth time was we were just hanging together, by the way he has beautiful long hair so we were joking about his hair and just laughing together.
then i was laying on a bed then he came and cuddle beside me,just gentle hugging me,then someone out of nowhere came and said..i believe that the two of you will end up together..i woke up in the morning shouting...oh my gosh..oh my gosh..i was so shocked.
actually he is not the person i have in mind.that i would like to marry..

I also remember the Lord showing me him in a wheel chair...but i believe this has spiritual significance because he is a backslider...

any opinions?/

Last edited by Rozes on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:14 pm

My opinion is wait and see if God does a work with him. He could be literal or he could be symbolizing someone else. Is there a Godly man you know who is a musician? Just some thoughts of mine.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:57 am

no, not that i know of who is single

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content