Leading people out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leading people out

Post by True Flight on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Was with some people wearing military clothing. We were lying down in our sleeping bags for the night. (out in the open) I felt danger so I led everyone away from there. A bunch of mortar rounds landed where we had been lying down at. Then I led everyone back to the sleeping bags, after the masters stopped, But we went back vi way of pipes hanging from the ceiling. ?????

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leading people out

Post by usemeLord on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:39 am

Trust in the Holy Spirit to guide you, don't hesitate to speak up and you will be protecting people. Pray for them you are in the army of God.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:06 am

Pipes hanging from the ceiling....something "up high" that is protected. I would say this is the protection of God!!! It looks to me like you are a leader and that God is using you in prayer and encouragment to lead other people out of the circumstances and dangers of this life. Jesus came to seek and save that which was lost, and we are His representatives in the earth. It also seems like you are a discerning person because you "discerned" the danger before it ever came. It seems like God shows you things to come and your prayers help protect others from those things! Please consider what I said prayerfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Seam's like a pretty straight forward dream, I was having trouble with the leadership part, I agree with what has been said, and thanks for the understanding on that leadership part

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top