A strange dream CPC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A strange dream CPC

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:19 pm

I had a dream last week about a man and it was telling me or trying to sell me CPC which stands for Certified Professional Coder. This man looked weird he looked like he was gay, but anyway i remember him I cant quite hear what he was saying but i am know it was bout the cpc. ( i am a medical coder teacher, and I need to get this in order to maintain my job) So I remember getting the CPC and I applied at a hospital and they told me I would have to code dead bodies, but in order to code the dead bodies I had to go the hospital morgue.Also there was another girl who also had to do the same task as me in the hospital. So I ended up down there to where the dead bodies were but the doors were closed and while standing down there I was thinking to myself I am so scared and I was like I am not going in there and I ran and I push the door open where their was light.
WHen I ran out I saw the same man who was talking about the CPC and then this is when I saw that he was a bit weird(he did not seem like a man of God, his buttock was very loose on him, and I was very disgusted in the dream like wow he walking and his buttocks is shaking (trust me it was something funny about this man).
So I remember saying to the girl I am not doing that. So the girl was still there and she went in and the she came out and I asked her how was it and she said it was not good, she said she heard indians chanting and she also heard moaning while she was in the hospital morgue.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A strange dream CPC

Post by usemeLord on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 am

This is definately a warning dream and I don't have interpretation but a little insight about the indians chanting. My daughter had a dream about the same thing (Indians chanting) in the corner or our property. Only later after I found a curse note in our house did I understand that they were associated with a curse. We had bought a house that had an angry teenager in it, she did not want to move and did not want us to buy the house. SHe actually wrote a note cursing us and stuck it in the closet. I found the note when we moved as I was looking in the closet to make sure we got everything. I would be in prayer about anything to do with your CDP's.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Thank you for helping me with this. Thank you for praying with me about getting my CPC.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:20 pm

I think this is a warning dream too. This is not an interpretation, but pray specifically about how you should go about getting your CPC. It could be a warning about the steps you take in getting your CPC, or the person who is informing you about the steps to take. It could be a particular internship site if you have to do an internship. Just a thought.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:51 am

OK thank you.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down