Repost of Grandad and Director

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost of Grandad and Director

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Dream about my deceased grandad and director

LovetoworshipJesus on 18th June 2009, 03:31

Today I had a dream about a strange man in whom I dont know he lived on this ship i happen to be on. ALso this girl was living on the ship to and she had a child . She was saying that her child is too much for and that she was going to send her child back home. ( I could tell in the dream she had money)I told her why would you do that and she said I been living on this ship for a long time and that she is only 15 yrs old. (in the dream I thought wow she does not look 15 yrs old.)

so Anyway the dream switch to my director and and she was sitting in a bedroom looks like My grandmother who is deceased old room in her house and she was sitting on a chair. My cousin was running through and I said those are my cousin in a way I was like dont mees with me cuz i got backup.. Anyway in the dream I could tell that she was about to do something to upset me , so I said wait I coming right back but before I did she said I have a question for you and then she gave me this sticker and I said what is this and I looked at it and I realized it goes on the back of my work badge, so I place the sticker on the badge. Then she gave something else related to work. So in the dream I see my grandad ( now deceased)and I ask my granddad some advice on how he handled being a director in front of my director, My grandad start explaning how, but then I realize she was not interested, So i said my grandad was a supervisor at his job and so he has experience, so she begin to listen a little but then my grandad realize she wasnt really listening so he stop and he disappeared. Help

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost of Grandad and Director

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:33 am

Okay...here are some thoughts. Your granddad seems to be representing wisdom and experience. I think this dream is literally about your director and things God is showing you concerning him/her and your church. The ship to me is your church. The girl with the child that was too much that she'd had for 15 years seems to be a ministry. It seems again like something you are observing within your church. The director does not seem to be interested in hearing the wisdom of God. I don't know if this is in general or concerning a particular situation that you are aware of. Your work badge = this is your spiritual assignment. You were given some things concerning your spirirtual assignment. That could just be a symbol that God is showing you these things concerning your area of influence and the assignment He has given you in that area. Your cousins giving you back-up, I believe that is spiritual/heavenly back-up. God is backing you as you go forth in your assignment. Has your director recently done something that is upsetting to you? If not, God could be showing this to you ahead of time.

Since the director was not listening to God on this subject (or maybe in general), He quit talking to the director. That's insight that God is giving you here. Jesus said, "He that has ears to hear, let him be hearing."

Insight, insight, insight, is what comes up in my heart concerning this dream. God is giving you insight. I don't know if this is something you have been praying about, or something God wants you to pray about, but either way, it's insight so that you can pray.

The woman on the ship that had the 15 year old child that was going to send it back home -- looks like this could be a change in ministry at your church with someone who has been there for quite some time.

Please consider what I have said prayerfully!

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:44 am

Well I think you are right so far.. My director we had many issues before, So far it has calm down between her and I. Yikes thats scary when God pulls away from you.. I will be praying about this dream. I mean I tried to keep my distance as much as possible because of the issues we had before. I think this could be a warning to to be aware, Director might have something up her sleeve. I wiil be watchful about this. THanks. The women on the ship is 15 and she was sending her child back.. I will pray about this .... Good Insight Sandra thank you

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:52 am

I am not sure how hold the child was I know the child was young.I think she was little girl.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:38 pm

I was thinking more about this dream and the ship does represent minstry.. But why is the unknown man and women with the child on the ship. It was like I Was just passing through I saw the man and I actually spoke to the women thinking

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Ok Sandra I found out some news regarding my job today.. Look under the prayer section.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:40 am

I'm going to be praying with you about this matter. The unknown man to me is not a positive thing BECAUSE you don't know him. If it was God, or associated with God, I believe it would've been shown that way. I think it's God giving you insight that there are "things going on" you are unaware of and that's why He was giving you the dream. Also, the unkown man could represent the enemy because we are certainly not familiar with him. This could be something of the enemy that has been given access to the ship and is living there. Just thoughts...

The woman...is your director a woman??? I wonder if the woman could be a symbol for the director. Her child is around 15, so this would be something that was birthed 15 years ago -- positive or negative -- and it looks MUCH younger than it actually is. Are you aware of anything like that? She's decided it costs too much, doesn't want to "pay the price" of keeping the child and wants to send it home. It looks like God is showing you a change here. Possibly something that's been this way for 15 years (looks like less), but is getting ready to be sent packing...Let me know if any of that is ringing a bell..

I know that this has not taken God by surprise. He is faithful, and HE WILL MEET all of your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Don't allow anxiousness and worry to enter in. Cast your care on the Lord and expect Him to show out for you, because I know that He will. He warned you of this ahead of time, and I know that He has made provision for you. There's definitely something going on here. I'm in agreement with you that no weapon formed against you will prosper and every tongue that shall rise against you in jugment you shall condemn with the Word of God. (Isa:54:17: No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.) Keep us up-to-date!!! I'm expecting GREAT things here!

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:34 am

The women on the ship is 15 years old and she was sending her child back The child was young.... Please reread this I think

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:50 pm

I still think the 15 thing is significant whether it was the woman or the child. They seem to be connected here so either way I think it's showing the age of something :-) The woman -- 15 year ministry???? I don't know...something to consider.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:55 pm

ok Will do thanks

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:26 am

Sponsored content