Owls in my dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Owls in my dream?

Post by highly favored on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:54 am

The other night I had a short dream (seemed more like a vision because it was so short) I only remember 2 white owls flying up and crossing paths in the air. I watched them and made a comment they they had crossed in the air. Even in the dream I was wondering what they were trying to communicate.

highly favored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Owls in my dream?

Post by unaday* on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:54 am

Hello! I heard from Daphanie that birds of prey can represent prophecy...and the fact that it was owls-birds with binocular vision- great insight and foresight tells me that that they are representing prophets. I do not have an intepretation but i would like to ask you if you have received two recent prophetic words about yourself?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by highly favored on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:52 am

Actually the dream/vision of the owls was one of a series of 3! I think you were right in that the other 2 dreams were prophetic:

The first dream was that I had given birth to a baby (there was no pain in labor and came easily) Then people were trying to take the baby to visit other people, but I protested because the baby was only a day old. The people also tried to feed the baby lunch meat; once again I protested, but when I looked down I realized that my baby already had cut teeth.

The other dream was about two pastors: one baptist and the other charismatic. The baptist pastor was deeply hurt by the other pastor because of some joke/comments he had made. I could feel his pain deeply and from what I remember I tried to reconcile the two.

I strongly believe that these 2 dreams represent my missionary work here in the Philippines. We have started a church planting movement which is encouraging all evangelical pastors and ministries to work together for the common goal. I have a key role in this movement. Also I grew up Baptist, but have been in a charasmatic church for 7 years now.

I'm not sure, but with your insight about the owls I think there will be an apex time when I will let go of my role here and move on to the next mission. I feel like this is my baby, but I should be ready to let go (when it has cut it's teeth)

highly favored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by highly favored on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:36 pm

Thanks for your insight Unaday. You are a blessing. Does anyone have other thoughts about this sequence of dreams?

Love and Blessings,
Highly Favored thinking

highly favored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:41 pm

well other than the bird of prey representing prophets, they also represent wisdom and since they were white, it sounds like Godly wisdom. What could you feel from the vision?
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by highly favored on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:45 pm

I remember that I was so happy to see the owls and made a remark that their paths made "a cross" I fealt complete peace almost like if you were to see an eagle soaring in real life. There is an awe that you feel

I was sad in the dream about the pastors (this is my primary work... to unite pastors)

I was a little stressed and frantic in the dream about the baby (I was being controling)

highly favored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:52 pm

i feel like the baby dream is symbolic for people trying to feed your ministry things you felt it wasnt ready for when in all actuallity it had the proper tools to digest whatever they were trying to feed it..make sense? I beleive God was giving you peace about the two pastors (two ministries coming together for a common goal) when He gave you the owel dream. the paths will cross, they are both full of Godly wisdom and both in high places. God was giving you peace that they will be united together. that gives me goosebumps! PRAISE GOD!

:PTL:

love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by highly favored on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:25 pm

There are many times I have put others ideas on hold because of money issues. Example: I'm the treasurer and one of the main workers of this movement. Some people have made suggestions for us to start livelihood projects and help pastors more financially in building thier new churches. I have put these ideas aside for the moment. I know they are great ideas and would really help the pastors, but at the same time we are really in the red. I'm using my personal money to fund our meetings and trave as it is. I have seen God's wisdom in all of this and know He is providing exactly what we need and when we need it. At the same time I'm expecting financial breakthrough soon!

highly favored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top