oops, I messed up in my dream :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

oops, I messed up in my dream :(

Post by sweetdream on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 am

there is a table and a line of women with baked goods they want to turn them in for a baking contest. there is no one to help at the table they need a volunteer. I walk up to the table and offer to do it. I said okay I need to read the instructions for help since i dont know how to do this. this lady she had I think 11 goods little banana bread and other goodies in separate little bags. though after she was gone I believe i miss counted and there were 12 im not sure??????? I count the baked items and gave her little tickets. I remember thinking something like worrying about the people waiting so long in line and not wanting to make them wait so long while i organize each person's goods. I think I put the goods in separate areas with their tickets to organize after they are gone. then the line only has a few or 1 person left. I don't know what happened to the rest if I helped them or they left????? I'm putting the tickets on the baked goods under the cookies in each plate in one part of another table when I realize i put the wrong tickets in a few of those goods that belonged to someone else :coffee: so I must have helped the other people or there would only be the other ladies goods. I thought oh no, then I realized by the number sequence on the tickets I will know which ones dont belong and put the with the correct goods :whew: i was about to work on this when I awaken by my youngest baby crying, lol!

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: for any help!

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: oops, I messed up in my dream :(

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Just some thoughts...Is there anything currently going on in your life of a frustrating or confusing nature? This seems to be a dream where you are trying to "fix" something or "figure" something out. Whatever it is you're assured that you will be able to correct it and work it out in the end.

Baked goods can be spiritual food/spiritual things.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top