A lion attacking and stalking me...........again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A lion attacking and stalking me...........again.

Post by  on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:13 am

Dreamt a lion attacked me in my house, but luckily yet another person came, held out his hand and the lion backed down, but the unsettling part is that, though i was upstairs and felt safe there, i knew the lion was lurking around downstairs just waiting for me to come down.

Second dream was that i was cooking, while i was in one kitchen cutting the vegetables, someone called me to come to the other kitchen with my supposedly already cut stuff to complete the cooking, when i got there, the food hadn't reached the point where my veggies were needed, and i was really upset at being disturbed unnecessarily.

Any interpretations?

Last edited by temi on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A lion attacking and stalking me...........again.

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:33 am

Well you know who the Lion is.
the second part has to do with a prophetic gift, same like Elisha and the prophets when there was poison (death) in the pot...a piece of wood was need it in order for the stew to be good and not poisonus.2 Kings 4
that is the reason the lion is roaming around. Do not give up and be patient. same way when you cook, some stews require the ingredients to be put at different time in order to reach the desire consistency and flavor.

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:39 am

That was awesome, and i assume the lion is the devil, but i still don't get why he was lurking around.

The cooking stuff ministers to my spirit, please explain more.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:48 am

the cooking dream repeated itself again, but this time i had to throw away the first batch (was frying onions for flavor, but they got burnt because the othe ingrediends weren't put in on time). And had to cut more onions to start cooking all over again.

Help.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:52 am

Well cooking can have to do with creativity or a project that you are doing. Is there a project creative or otherwise in your waking life that you are working on but you are feeling like you can't get it done the way you want to? Are other things in life interrupting the flow? Your feelings about this could be coming up in your dreams. You could be working on relationships. I had a dream about my kitchen recently and it represented my relationship with my kids. Just some things to consider.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:34 am

Thanks sunshine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top