An Old Dream that still perplexes me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Old Dream that still perplexes me

Post by Jadams on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:02 pm

I dreamed that my son and I were walking down this dirt road and going to this beautiful place which in the dream was the mansion of the Queen of England. When our eyes saw it, it was magnificent we went inside and there was almost like a circus going on inside. I then saw a calendar which at first it had April 25, 2003 to April 25, 2004. Then it appeared again and it was April 25, 2003. Then I recognized how my son and I were going down hill as oppose to uphill.

Help, if you can...this is bugging me to no end. duh duh Nothing significant happened during this time frame bandaid

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Old Dream that still perplexes me

Post by usemeLord on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:59 am

Sorry no interpretation but when I Google the dates these come up maybe something will jump out at you. Also when I have a dream about numbers and can't figure it out. I read every passage in the bible that has those numbers. in your case I would read every 4:25 in scripture.

Oliver Cromwell -- Lord Protector of England birthday today April 25

April 25: both QM2 and QE2 will depart from the cruise terminal, at 7:30 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. respectively, sail down the Hudson River and slowly pass the Statue of Liberty at 8:30 p.m. with a fireworks display by Grucci.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 pm

um hi jmmy,,um i feel the road u r on is a road of life,,sometimes it can be dirt or concrete etc,,but it leads 2 a mansion,,does the date on the calander remind u of a path u were on at that tme?? i think it is an indicater of somethang u went tru that year,,um wen u went downhill it wood seem 2 make the walk easier but was ur life goin dwnhill in someway bandaid ,,wen u speak of the circus inside was it kaos? or a real circus??ive hada drm of the same palace ,,but felt it represented heaven,,does it feel like that 2 u ??? :clap: flower huggins

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:16 am

um i think the mansion is a pikture of future provision 4 u and ur son,,not exactly but a type,,and the circus represents some fun an excitement comin up 2...god wants 2 hav life. an more abundantly,,somethang 4 u 2 hold on2 sweety,,id be reminding god of this one 4sure,,, :clap: :clap: :clap: thumbs huggins D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top