Strange Man At A Gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange Man At A Gathering

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:06 pm

I remember being at a gathering (a whole lot of people there--wood floors, etc) and I'm sitting by Britney Spears. I have a towel on and she's just listening to me talk to someone else--she eventually gets up and leaves I guess because she's offended by my breath?

Eventually a guy with brown skin (kinda fat) comes in and comes to sit beside me. His back is turned toward me--he has on a white baby-tee with a picture of a teddy bear on it and some white capri pants--he's sitting on a stool. There's an empty beer bottle on the floor and I tell him to pick it up and throw it a way and he's like "oh no" (like he can't even touch it!)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Man At A Gathering

Post by sweetdream on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Hey I had a dream once with Brittany in it too. lol!

I only have one thought. The 1st thing i thought about Brittany becoming offended for your breath was as in God's word. Non-Christians especially the hollywood types abhor us bible tooting christians. rofl I've read numerous quotes from hollywood that are very nasty directed @ chritians (only calling us middle america instead) & the bible. though I don't think brittany has this same view.

no thoughts really come to mind on the second part other than that outfit must have been rofl

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:46 pm

I think Britney at one time was a Christian. I know that when her first album came out she was talking about keeping a "prayer journal". Maybe Hollywood has changed her in some way? I pray that she will come back to God in due time!

I was thinking: WHAT? When it came to the man's outfit. Maybe he has a "soft heart" or something? Turning his back on "alcohol"?

Thanks for your help
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:42 am

I got the exact same thing as Sweetdream about your breath being offensive. I felt that it had to do with things you were saying.

The second part -- that seems to be a very inappropriate outfit for a man to be wearing, almost something a woman would wear -- a shirt with a teddy bear on it and white capri pants? You're wanting him to pick up some trash that was laying on the floor and he acted like even touching the thing would defile him. Also, he turns his back on you. Hmmmm??? That would almost go along with Britney being offended by what you have said. AND, he is overweight -- he has overindulged in food. Also, I noted that he has dark skin. Sometimes that could represent uncleanness in some way -- his skin wasn't white. This seems to be someone or something that is almost hypocritical. They are inappropriately dressed, overindulged and yet acting like they are too good to even touch a bottle that had alcohol in it. What a contradiction! Are you aware of anything/anyone like that currently? If not, seems like you will be because he came and sat right down next to you. Just things to consider....

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:34 am

Sandra
I appreciate the thoughts and I was thinking the same way.

In this case, I don't agree with the 'dark skin' part, but the other parts seem to be on point. At first I was thinking the guy might of been "effeminate"/gay but lookly more closely at the dream, I thought otherwise. I actually am currently working with a man that seems "hypocritical"--almost like he is proving himself to be a Christian when in fact he's only using the word to benefit his sinful lifestyle in some way--I HATE THAT!!!Lol Also, several days after the dream, I remember having on capri pants and he had on white--similar to the dream.
In addition, this man used to be an alcoholic in real life (I found this out, AFTER the dream). He seems to be sweet, but then again, his actions (ie: fruit) shows otherwise! He is also a "well known" celebrity in this area.

Be blessed & thanks again
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Hi Desiree, I'm glad that I got at least part of it right. I hope you know that my observation about the "dark skin" is not meant in any kind of mean spirit. I, myself, have dark skin. I've just noticed (in at least my dreams) when I see someone with dark skin AND it really sticks out to me, and I know the person is not a positive symbol, it has turned out to be something "dirty" like it's showing dirt on their skin. I just wanted to make sure that you know my heart on this because I would never want there to be any misunderstandings. I mean only the best!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Sandra you are so sweet!! Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it!! I know you mean well!

God bless you much
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top