Alzheimer's in my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alzheimer's in my dream

Post by DreamingNana on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:25 pm

This dream has my ex-husband and his cousin, both are Vietnam combat Veteran's & I will be driving my ex-husband back home from the V.A. Hospital after a medical test not for Alzheimer's, but for something else.

In my dream Manuel his cousin returns something to either me or my Ex and when he returns it, he tells me that he tested my Ex and he failed all four tests. He wrote a score and circled each one and there were four. He said that as a result he had Alzheimers, and I woke up.

Thanks for your help.

DreamingNana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alzheimer's in my dream

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:05 am

Dear Father in the name of Jesus I rebuked this false claim from the enemy against this family. I apply the blood of Jesus over my brother's mind
I command this evil spirit to leave now and Be the Lord himself to rebuke this spirit of infirmity in Jesus name.Thank You Father for the healing and protection in Jesus our Lord's name.
Amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:05 am

Amen We thank you Father you haven't given us the spirit of fear and that we are bold in the Lord Jesus We praise you for your goodness and mercy and love for these great men of valor.

2 Timothy 1:7

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top