A series of dreams. Need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A series of dreams. Need help

Post by TrueTriumphant on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:08 am

Last night I had a sreies of dreams. Need help with interpretation. Thanks in advanced

· I dreamt that I was working for Ms. Tatiana (one of my bosses at STU) and instead of my job being to tutor students, my job was to find hot tops in the media. I found this topic on President Obama and emailed it to her. I sent a few other papers and relaxed. A few days later, I saw her and a male reading them. I stopped in to read as well. According to the paper, Sadam Hussein was partnering with Obama to fight against this place in Russia (I think). The body of the paper was most interesting. The first paragraph referred to a desert and the book of Daniel, the second paragraph made reference to a battle that took place close to that region 300 years after the time of Daniel and the third paragraph spoke about the two leaders and their plans. (I remember seeing China on the Article as well)

§ After dreaming the above, I woke up and was reminded of a dream had on July 2, 2007 (the scariest dream ever) and a dream I just a few months ago about terrorist at a house that looked similar to my mother’s

July 2, 2007 dream was about a group of people who were angry because of some other group of people who masacred the people of their land. The survivors were so hurt that they set a date and time (thursday 6:30 pm) to go into another land to kill. At 6 pm thursday, tv's flipped on showing what they were doing in other nations. They were brutally killing people.

Terrorist Dream showed two different terrorist groups raiding the same house. One terrorrist group was from the east and the other from the west they knew each other but they did not plan to raid the same house. The first terrorist group (2 people) came from the back of the house and held young ladies at the house up at gun point. The other terrorist group (at least 5 people) came from the front of the house dressed as if they could have been workers in the neighborhood. They had the same clothing on and came in with lots of chemicals and were alot more sophisticated and planned than the first group.

· I dreamt about a 2-3 year old girl being kidnapped by a man. After she was kidnapped, the police found a place where a young girl was brutally killed. I was not sure if the young girl was the kidnapped 2-3 year old or if the man was just kidnapping and killing young girls.

I had another dream in between but I understood the dream

· I dreamt about a young girl between the ages of 2 and 3. She was with a guy she didn’t know. This other guy came in a carriage and began fighting the man. The man took a pole with a arrow tip and stabbed the man with the carriage. A young boy then came out and started fighting the man and some other guys came out as well. Every time the guys and the little girl stabbed or attacked the man, he would get back up and stab them back somehow. Another bad guy came in and started fighting the other guys who were trying to help. The bad guys attacked everyone the same way. By the end of the dream, everyone’s stomach area was pierced through and exposed (As if they were disemboweled). They finally got the bad guys down and began to hold hands and sing. Oh Lord…… You are…… The center…. You are the center……. One of the bad guys (the newest one) grabbed hands and pretended to sing. The little girl knew he was bad and ran outside. He tried to convince her that he was ok and then grabbed a weapon (the same kind as above). I woke up! But the only person that died before I woke up was the bad guy that kidnapped the girl. Everyone else seemed to live.

o All weapons were alike ( long or short poll with arrow head at top)

kinda looked like this. Some with long poles attached some with short poles

TrueTriumphant

View user profile http://toyayli.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A series of dreams. Need help

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:05 am

Just thinking about your dream and other I already Had
Just days after a statue of former President Ronald Reagan was Blessed by a Catholic priest and unveiled in the Capitol Rotunda; it came to life and went on a two-hour rampage in Washington, DC.

Footage from a security camera indicated a lightning bolt somehow came through a nearby window and struck the bronze statue, triggering an animation cycle common to bronze statues.

“I wasn’t sure what the protocol was on this, I mean on the one hand it’s a former president but on the other hand it’s a freaking statue,” said a security guard who asked not to be identified. “I didn’t know what to do so I asked him if he’d like some coffee.”

The guard said Reagan’s statue responded with a trademark, “well…” then grabbed his keys before storming off.

Statue Reagan made its way to congressional offices where it was stunned to find his party with such a slim number of congressional seats.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/seeherenow/3218332756/
A reporter for The Nation magazine reported today that the President Barack Hussein Obama support group Code Pink held a witchcraft ceremony to 'cleanse' the White House on President Bush's last full day in office.

One of Code Pink's leaders, Jodie Evans, was an early financial supporter of Obama's, serving as a bundler for his campaign and donating the maximum to his primary and general election campaigns, as well as thousands of dollars to the Obama Victory Fund. Code Pink also organized get out the vote efforts for Obama.

Code Pink's affiliation with witchcraft was present at its creation--a Wiccan who calls herself Starhawk is a co-founder of the group.

Last year, Code Pink held a witchcraft ceremony at the Berkeley Marine Corps officer

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-186446
Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
4Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
5And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:07 am

6And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
10And it shall be, when the LORD thy God shall have brought thee into the land which he sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not,
11And houses full of all good things, which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;
12Then beware lest thou forget the LORD, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
13Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.
14Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;
15(For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.
I guess is time to interceed big time for our country same way it happened in Niniveth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:24 pm

God seems to be showing you national events, as well as world events that involve our nation so that you can pray and intercede. There is some pretty specific stuff here. Honestly, I can't speak intelligently about it, except that it alarms my spirit and that it is very serious. I'm going to be praying about these matters too. Hopefully other people will be able to give some additional insight! Has God shown you things concerning our nation previously in dreams? That's the only thing I can come up with here. These dreams do not seem to be about you personally. Blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTriumphant on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:32 am

I didn't know of the cleansing mb. It definitely bothers me. I definitely feel you Sandra when you say "it alarms your spirit". Thanks for the prayer.

TrueTriumphant

View user profile http://toyayli.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top