Dream # 3 -- Old Friend's Bad Payment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream # 3 -- Old Friend's Bad Payment

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:56 am

Dream # 3

I was talking to an old friend of mine from high school, Jamie. She had recently paid me some money and the money turned out to be no good and that's what we were talking about. She felt bad about it and told me that her ex-husband was responsible for paying me that bad money and that her new husband didn't do things like that and she would make it good. I felt badly for her embarassment and all that she had dealt with and been through, but I was glad that she was okay now.

End of dream.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream # 3 -- Old Friend's Bad Payment

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:15 am

These "old friend" dreams are throwing me. I guess I feel like I don't know if these certain friends mean anything in particular to you or if they just represent the "past".

Is there someone/something in your life now where you feel these feelings? You feel badly for the situation and pity the person or thing? If so maybe God could be showing you that with whatever is going on the God is going to be the "new husband" that brings restoration and makes everything right again? He's going to bring redemption to an otherwise bad situation. Jamie actually means "I love" in French. This could be someone/something that the Lord is telling you that He loves and He is going to take care of.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:18 am

Could it be something from the past?

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 am

Sunshine, you are right on! It is definitely something from the past. I do have an old friend that God is working on repairing my relationship with. There have been some misunderstandings and things between us for many years, as well as some recent ones, that have troubled my heart. I do believe God is bringing healing and restoration -- AND at the same time this friend is really going through the ringer. I have no natural knowledge on that, just what God has shown me, and I have been in prayer and intercession for this person and his family for a couple of years now. My heart does go out to my friend for all that he has dealt with. Thank you so much! You have said here exactly what I felt God was saying to me about this dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:56 am

yay! Well two out of three isn't bad :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top