Dream # 2 -- Bad Guys Caught

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream # 2 -- Bad Guys Caught

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:53 am

Dream # 2

I was in a building to rescue my dog, Nicko. They had him locked up in a cage, along with many other dogs. When I came in where Nicko was being held I immediately located the keys to his cage. There were several keys to the cage and each key had a corresponding number that matched the number on the locks on the cage. I meticulously and diligently matched each number on the key with each number on the lock and one by one unclocked every lock and rescued Nicko out of the cage. While I did all of this I knew there were "bad guys" in the building, but I had no fear. As I was leaving with Nicko I saw the bad guys that were in the building. There were a "group/gang" of them. They were all oriental men wearing all black. I hid behind something and called my Boss on the phone and told him about the bad guys. While I watched, he sent guards in and the guards took the bad guys by surprise and overcame them by one by one. I knew in the dream that they had been captured just before they were able to set a bomb off to explode the building and everyone in it.

Next scene -- Now I am with my former boss in real life (Keith) and we were discussing the bad guys and how they had been defeated. In the dream I was Keith's assistant once again. Keith told me to go around to all of the employees and evacuate them from the building. So I went around to all of the employees and urgently instructed each one of them to urgently and calmly evacuate the building. I interrupted meetings and conversations to do this. Shortly the entire building had been evacuated.

Next scene -- Now Keith and I were all alone in the building and we were talking. We were discussing everything that had happened. We were thankful that the bad guys had been dealt with, the bomb did not go off, no one was hurt and we were here right now talking to each other.

End of dream.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream # 2 -- Bad Guys Caught

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:06 am

This can speak of "going into enemy territory" to set others free. Even though in the dream they were dogs they could represent people who are helpless/defenseless. YOu rescued not only your dog, but all the others. You called your boss (called out to God) and He took out the enemy and canceled his plans.

Your boss now gave you instructions to evacuate the building. In the first scene God took out the bad guys but now He's giving you instructions on how to help His people and bring them to safety. You get your "instructions" and then follow them correctly even if it means interrupting what people are "busy" with to get them to safety.

Wow, this last scene to me is the most powerful. This scene feels like a picture of what a great friend you are to the Lord. You're sitting with Him just as a friend and you guys are discussing the day's events and everything that happened. This sooo speaks to me of how trustworthy you are to the Lord and how much He values you and your friendship.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:12 am

Wow, Sunshine! I cannot tell you how much this blesses me. It goes along with what I felt God showed me about it, BUT ALSO, it gave me some fresh insight into something I had not yet seen -- the evacuation. I was totally missing that part. I really have something to pray about here. Thank you! I really value your insight. Would you mind looking at the other 2 dreams I had last night and see if anything comes up in your heart about those as well? Thanks!

Also, I still welcome input from others!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top