Friends Again -- Need Insight and Confirmation Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends Again -- Need Insight and Confirmation Please

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:23 am

Hello everyone! I had three dreams last night and will post them one at a time. Generally when I have consecutive dreams in the same night they are about the same subject, but different aspects or insights on that subject. I would appreciate any input from you guys on any one, or all, of the dreams! I value your insight. I believe I have already heard from God on the interpretations of the dreams and could use some confirmations and additional insights! Thanks in advance! (P.S. -- I am married! So this is not about any future spouses, etc., nor is it about any kind of ungodly relationship, as I am not now, nor will I ever be involved in such a thing.)

Dream # 1

In my dream I had been in contact with an old friend of mine that I wanted to renew my friendship with. Although I had been in contact with him I did not dare to approach him about renewing the friendship and he knew it. During the course of talking it's like we just became friends again, but it was never actually said, or spoken -- in other words it was not official. However, I was on my way to talk to my old friend right now and he was going to "tell me" that we could now be friends once again.

Next scene -- I was on the phone with my old friend and yet we were in the same house talking to each other on the phone. We were, however, in separate rooms of the house. So while on the phone with him, I left my room and went to see him in his room. When I walked into the room he was in there he sat talking on the phone to me and he saw me walk in. He looked at me and said to me (face to face and on the phone at the same time) that we should continue using the phone to communicate in case one of us says something to the other that they don't like.

Back to top Go down

Re: Friends Again -- Need Insight and Confirmation Please

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:30 am

Hmmm...just throwing some things out there.

"Coming back into contact" with something from the past. Something that you left behind or put down for a season. You're getting your feel for it again and you're at a "decision making" time about whether you are going to really do/go after this thing.

This dream really has me stumped honestly. I can't figure out why the "guy" would tell you that you need to stay on the phone and not be in person. That just seems to solidify not really committing to whatever this is. Keeping a distance. Could that be the message? I don't know. Maybe someone else will have some better insight.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 am

Thanks, Sunshine! I appreciate your input. It seems like many of my dreams are stumping people because I don't seem to be getting much feedback. I am hearing from God about them myself, though. But confirmation is important to me because it is a safety net. Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top