me and another man not my husband please read

View previous topic View next topic Go down

me and another man not my husband please read

Post by RAD on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:08 am

ok this is my first time to do this so bear with me. ive been having similar dreams so i know he is trying to tell me something.
this morning i woke up from this strange dream i was in a nice car with a pro UFC fighter(we watch it alot) he is driving and I am riding in the front seat there are 2 people in the back seat i dont seem to know them, maybe his staff? he is all smiles like little boy with a crush so i got the feeling we were together like on a date or hanging out because He said something i cant remember what but but I smiled and touched his arm. we passed a place of the road that looked like a nature type park (no toys) I told him something about my real life husband and our small son played there together as if i were sad like my husband was dead but smiled because of the memory.
I have been having dreams lately like this with me and other men but dont know why, my marriage is pretty good right now but always felt like myhusband might not always be here with me.(wow thats hard to saybut ive been feeling it for a long time) Do you have a clue about this?

PS the fighter is the life long friend of my husbands friend he works with the guy lives out of state and we have never met him if that means anything. Scratch Chin :thankyou:

RAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: me and another man not my husband please read

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:16 am

How long must I wrestle with my thoughs and every day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?psalm 13:2
Cast down all thoughts and imaginations. Do not allow this attack from the enemy to take root in you.
Seek the Lord and your heart will be filled with the things you are mising now.
He knows your needs but is the enemy throught negative feelings planting his seed in your mind.
May the Lord keep You and Bless You.

Back to top Go down

Post by RAD on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 am

Thanks for your reply. Every time I get thinking about it I just Pray over him. Thanks again:)

RAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top