Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praying for direction

I plan on going tommorrow to another church Tommorrow to a apostolic conference. My friend and another pray partner who I pray with is going. Praying for God favor and to hear a word from the Lord when I go.

My pastor Bday is tommo and they are having a surprise party for her but I really want to go hear the word of the Lord tommorrow at this other church. I want what God want me to Do. Thank you for praying for me.

Heavenly Father,

We thank you for our sister in Christ Lovetoworship and ask you Lord to help her in all decissions. We thank you that her mind is clear and you give her widsom, understanding and knowledge Lord that the decissions she make are in line with your perfect will for her life.

We give you praise and honor,

your servant,

Connie

Is this prayer for you in reference that you desire hearing a word from the Lord or is it about wondering if you should go even though you want to go?

Both I decided to go the Apostlic conference and I gave my pastor a birthday token through one of the elders at the church this morning. My heart desire is to go to the conference instead of the birthday party. and when me and my friends go I want all of to hear a word from the Lord and rcv many Blessings. Thank you for you prayers and understanding. Love you all

Expectation is the breeding ground for miracles. Going in expectation for what you're believing God for is enough for you to receive it.

I think letting your Pastor know that you want to be a part of the conference and her giving you her blessings to go will ease your mind. You don't have to tell her about missing her party (it's a surprise, right?). Just ask her to cover you in prayer and be in agreement with you that you receive what you're believing for.