Divorce in a dream???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divorce in a dream???

Post by Blossomrose on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi. I had this dream almost 3 yrs. ago and it has stumped me.

In the dream:
I was outside at what seemed to be a school playground. I was swinging on a swing and a man named Bobby Conner (known as a prophet to many people in real life) was standing in front of me and said "You need to get a divorce." I said, "The only reason I haven't is because of the kids." He then said, "If you do, you will save your kids."
That was the end of the dream. I have had several other dreams that involved divorce as well. Just wondering what they could mean. I will probably post the others on this site too.
Thanks.

Blossomrose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Divorce in a dream???

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Hi Blossomrose...

Are you married in real life? If so, is there anything in you where you feel dissatisfied?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:19 am

Just thoughts...I feel that divorce is symbolic in this dream and not literal. I think it could be God showing you that there is something, perhaps some things, in your life that you need to disassociate and disunite with in order to salvage some other things. Perhaps you feel the opposite about it. You feel that by staying "married" to whatever this is it will actually help these things that are precious to your heart. I feel that God is giving you direction here. Is there anything that you may be praying about currently? Are you asking for direction in a certain area? If so, this could be God's answer. If you're not, it could be God getting your attention on a heart matter you may not even be aware of. Regardless, I feel that it is very positive! Please consider what I have said prayerfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossomrose on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:24 am

Thank you, Sandra. I think you're probably right. At the time of this dream, I was attending a certain church and in leadership there. It was shortly after this dream that God led me out of that church and I bagan to grow very fast. My children have changed as well. I had become somewhat compromised in my faith because of the watered down message at that church. I think what you have posted could refer to that. I have had other dreams involving divorce. I will have to post them sometime as well, and see what kind of feedback I get.

Blossomrose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:32 am

That's good Blossomrose. If Bobby Connor ever came to me in a dream I would really pay attention to what he said!!!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossomrose on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 am

My husband and I have had some problems, but i don't think the dream was my own subconcious....I knew it was from God...just didn't know what it meant.

Blossomrose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top