Crucified With Christ????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crucified With Christ????

Post by Delaine on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:12 am

A friend of mine, who is Catholic, had a dream that affected her profoundly. She dreamed she was in a room that was connected to a church (where the priest prepares for mass). Her male friend, "Harvey", was dressed like a priest. She sensed the mass was for her. As they entered the church, there was a huge cross on the floor. They tied her to the cross, which made her a little nervous. Her friend said to her, "Don't worry. Just look at me."

They lifted the cross from the floor with her tied to it. She said it was very surreal as she looked down, and then she woke up.

End of dream.

Background: "Sally" attended church with me and gave her life to the Lord. I'm not sure she really understood what she did, but I sense that I was brought into her life to be a connection to Jesus. She asked me to give her any insight that I have to this dream. She said two days later she can still see the images vividly, and she has never had a dream like that before.

Please pray with me for the interpretation.

God bless!

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crucified With Christ????

Post by unaday* on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:13 am

as you said she didn't really understand what she did when she accepted salvation- i Believe it is possible that God was giving her insight in what she did through the symbol of the bible verse that explains it all

Galatians 2:19-21
19For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:24 pm

Thank you, Unaday. It's encouraging to know we were on the same page.

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Definitely a reasurance to your friend to "look to Jesus" and not to be afraid or worried at his moving in her life! She's definitely "connected to God" now!!! WHAT AN AWESOME DREAM!!!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top