Crazy birthday party

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crazy birthday party

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:33 pm

One of my kids was having a birthday party and I wasn't prepared AT ALL for the birthday party. I had not made any food or even made a cake and people were already at my house. The kitchen was a mess! There were piles of papers everywhere. An older man actually came in and was helping me clean it.

I am in front of a mirror and I have on a train conductors outfit (but it looks feminine and flattering...not ugly) and I have on the hat and I"m looking in the mirror twisting it to the side a little in a sylish, cute kind of way.

Now the birthday party is being moved to a different location and whoever wanted to go had to FLY to get there (on an airplane). Next thing I know I am in my car driving and I"m thinking 'I can't believe that people would actually fly on an airplane to go to a kid's birthday party!'. There are two semi trucks in front of my car and instead of passing them and going around them I drive my car underneath them (through the wheels) to get out in front of them. It was a little scary but exhilerating at the same time. End of dream.
I have some clarity to the first part of the dream. I feel like this part is dealing with some things I have been worried about as far as parenting goes. But I needed to put the first part of the dream to explain the rest. I have no clarity on the other two scenes.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy birthday party

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:38 pm

bumping this back up

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:16 am

Some thoughts....The mirror -- ususally that is the Word of God for me in my dreams. As you're looking in the mirror, you are dressing for success! You're being prepared to conduct this train that God has put you on. (2 Corinthians 3:18, "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." James 1:23, "For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:") This could be God encouraging you to seek Him in His Word and He will prepare you and equip you to handle anything that comes up. He'll dress you for success!

This next part seems to be showing some obstacles that you have come up against. Everyone else is doing it this way, but you're doing it a different way. In so doing, you run in to some obstacles that block your view. However, you skillfully maneuver your way around them and get out in front of them where you can clearly see the way to go! It was invigorating because you were successful, but yet challenging while you're going through it. This seems to be God showing you the outcome -- success! Does any of that feel right to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:28 am

thanks Sandra for commenting. I was really hoping someone would :cute:

I do feel like the mirror part has to do with a new "role" God is wanting me to take. I have had a dream recently where I was a passenger where I was supposed to be the driver. To see myself as a "train conductor" means that I am not only driving my own car, I am "driving" (leading) other people. So I do feel like it is two fold, about being a leader and about confidence. Confidence in these areas is definitely my weak point.

The next part I am feeling the same way you are but I am wondering if they are obstacles that I WILL come up against since I don't feel like this situation is something that has happened yet. I was meditating on it last night and it made me feel better that these semis weren't "dangerous" necessarily, they were just going to slow me down. To keep on the track I was going I had to "take a risk" but the outcome was fine. I wonder if He is showing me something that I will come up against. The fact that there were two might be important. I went through not just one, but two. Thanks for your imput!!! I covet it so much. huggins

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top