One more Ex Dream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One more Ex Dream!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Had a dream where I was talking to this guy and this girl who I know from my past (one from high school and the other from my college that I haven't seen in a while). Anyway, this guy in my dream is married (not IRL but he would always flirt with me in school) and he is sneaking off from his wife and trying to impress me with all his "Bike tricks". I don't remember if I'm riding on the front of the bicycle or on the back of it but I'm laughing out loud and just enjoying this guy's company. While riding on the bike at a comfortable/moderate speed I notice that we're riding on a road that's familiar to me. Up ahead I see a sign that reads "W. Ave"--the same street that my ex's parents live on IRL. I wonder if we're gonna pass his house? Well unexpectantly we do while making another turn, and I see a lot of cars in the driveway (I just slightly glance and notice this). I see my ex in the passenger's side of his old car (the same one he had when we were dating) and he was pulling out of the driveway (I dont think he noticed me) and I also see his father just standing there next to his truck (which I don't think he owns one IRL). I remember his father looking oddly at me, and I wanted to make sure that my ex (and his folks) saw me having fun and being happy. (I didn't feel nervous at all about seeing them though.) The bike went over a black car and then skidded to the side over a fence! I was nervous about the "theatrics" but knew that it could still be done (I was impressed). The guy and I went back to join the rest of the group.

My dreams are usually literal and I wonder if I will just be seeing my ex and/or his family in the near future? I wonder what the bike represents?

thanks in advance
desi

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top