lotto ,,,30million..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lotto ,,,30million..

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:05 pm

i drmt that our national lotto worf 30 million was won by 6ppl.so they got 5million each.. :clap: :clap: :clap: and that i posted it on site,, :clap: i dont kno if i won a prize but im open 2 it.. rofl rofl rofl praiseGod praiseGod

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lotto ,,,30million..

Post by True Flight on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:11 pm

So all of a sudden you are from Checksolvania, Funny how things change. :cute:

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:54 pm

lol! do u feela check in yo spirit??? T F..??? happy dance

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 pm

So all of a sudden you are from Checksolvania
lol! Dreamz, I wonder if this is literal, that you will hear or see for yourself some people winning money or coming into some money soon?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:17 pm

um i feel its literal..our wednesday draw coming up is the biggest in our history..so im putting myself on the line shareing this,, lol! lol! ill be ok if i dont say ''thus saith tha lord'',,,,im kinda excited,,, :clap: thumbs even if i dont win,,id love 2 b rite in having the interpretation/revelatin,, :clap: t u,,but if i did win im sure id hav a trukload of nu frends,,,happy dance happy dance happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:23 am

Dreamster as christians are we allowed to play lotto?

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:07 am

um up 2 each persons choice,, lol! um the apostles drew lots 4 judas replacement,,there is a scrip that says the lot /dice is cast,,but the lord determines the outcome,,, lol! :clap: praiseGod

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:16 am

Thanks, I understand. I have been playing it previously but I stopped because I heard from other people that as christians we are not suppose to play it. :smile:

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:40 am

ive heard of christians playin an wining,,, :clap: lol! i think the wealth of the wicked is laid up 4 tha righteous,,, :clap: thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:51 am

Thanks Dreamster, you know last week my little sister dreamt of lotto numbers and she gave me those numbers and I did not play because of previously mentioned reasons. Our lotto is R6 million this weekend, I could use some of the winnings right now. rofl Just yesterday at my sister's school they wrote us letters requesting parents/guardians to pay the balance of the school fees and I don't have that much money to pay them. I will pray to God to direct me.
:PTL:

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:01 am

there is a scrip that says the lot /dice is cast,,but the lord determines the outcome,,,
Those were "sacred" lots cast BEFORE THE LORD during a time of trusting Him that His Will be done. By casting those "sacred" lots before the Lord, they removed themselves from the decision making and giving it to the Lord where it should have been (and was because of the sacred lots being thrown) anyway. Just as you said, the Lord determines the outcome (as He sees fit) when we remove ourselves out of the way and give Him reference...showing Him that we understand that He is Sovereign over ALL things. That's why they cast those lots. Their human (fleshly) choices were no longer involved.

Yes, the wealth of the sinner (wicked) is laid up for the just. I don't believe in playing the lottery (gambling). Now, if someone wins the lottery or hits it big and "passes" some of the fortune on to me, you can believe I'm going to receive it. But as far as going out there to get it...no. I just don't think that's what this scripture means. If that's the case, who is it going to be laid up for if we as Christians are going out there too?

I believe that God has favor upon us and WILL put us on someone's heart, even a sinners heart (they won't even know why they're doing it and can't help but to do it), to be a blessing to us. God can lay you on your worst enemies heart and they won't have any other choice but to bless you. Now THAT is the wealth of the wicked being laid up for the just.

This dream could mean that someone you know is about to come into some major bucks and you are going to catch the overflow and be blessed by it.

Anyway, reepromotions, Gambling is not of God and I want to encourage you not to practice it. God is going to supply all of your needs. Don't resort to this. Trust God. He will provide the financial blessings you need to cover school expenses and all other needs. Don't open a door for the enemy to use to creep his fatt head in to destroy the breakthrough that is coming your way.

I don't care if the lotto is R6 million (whatever that is), it has no match to the riches YOUR Father in heaven has, which also rightfully belongs to you because you are an heir to the fortune.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:01 pm

ok repromotions,,bless u,, :clap: lol! um virtuous i didnt say i was a winner,,just that i woodnt mind,,i dont endorse gambling,,im sharing a drm only,, :clap: :clap:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:17 am

dear repmtns i pray that our god an father will meet all our needs ,according 2 his riches and not according 2 our need,but pressed dwn an runnin over,, :clap: :clap: flower huggins D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:46 am

um hi virtuous,,i was wondering if there was any virtue in receiveg money frm an act of gambling?? im not a academik like urself.. lol! ..i seemed 2 get a mixed message frm wat u said...so ur sayin its ok 2 benefit frm someone eles gambling,so long as u dont gamble urself,, :clap: thumbs ,, t u 4 ur input.. flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:55 am

um hi virtuous,,i was wondering if there was any virtue in receiveg money frm an act of gambling??
I'll let you think what you'd like about this because I feel what I said may have struck a nerve with you.
im not a academik like urself.. lol!
"academik"??????

um virtuous i didnt say i was a winner,,just that i woodnt mind,,
I never said you said anything about being a winner yourself. But if you wouldn't mind winning...you would have to "play" first.
..i seemed 2 get a mixed message frm wat u said...so ur sayin its ok 2 benefit frm someone eles gambling,so long as u dont gamble urself,, :clap: thumbs
Again, I'll let you think what you'd like on this...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top