Two little girls in Mexico

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two little girls in Mexico

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:33 am

I woke up in the middle of the night with this dream, not sure how to take it. I prayed every which way for God to take care of it/them.

Two little girls around 4 and 10 were in Mexico and the older was thinking of staying there, I knew that it was a bad idea cause men wanted to use them for like child slaves and possibly prostitution. The little girl wanted to get home, so I told her I would create a diversion and they were to run for the border to safety. As I was getting the big Mexican dude to chase me and fight with me, I screamed for them to run. The little one did but the older hesistated. I woke up very disturbed and frightened for them.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two little girls in Mexico

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:02 pm

Intercession, intercession, intercession. The sex slave trade is the second highest money making business in the world. I feel like God is giving you a burden for these innocent girls and particularly in Mexico. Pray into it and see what God shows you.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:10 pm

I shall continue interceding. I also forgot to mention these girls were definately from America they had light brown to blonde hair.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top