At school, lost car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At school, lost car

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:29 am

Let me tell you some background first. I have 5 children this dream was mostly about my 12 year old boy the 5 year old girl is in it and my 14 year old girl. Last night I prayed and asked God to show me how to help my 12 year old boy. He has had multiple surgeries on his right leg from a break several years ago that broke his growth plate. He has an inturned foot as a result. One side of his leg grew and the other did not. Plus we went camping last weekend and he got into poison ivy or oak or something like that. I thought he had gotten bug bites so I treated it as such. Now they are huge blistering sores on his right leg (Doctor said one in a hundred get this bad)

The dream was my 12 year old boy (Justin) and Emily (5) were late to school (even though Emily does not attend school until next year. I knew that they were supposed to be there by 8:00 and so I drove them knowing they only had a couple of hours of school left. They got out and I noticed Justin forgot his back pack with books. I went to park and couldn't find a space so I parked in a no parking space. I took the back pack and found that the halls were packed with people and couldn't find him. I started looking in class rooms and went into one and sat down. I realized it was my 14 year old daughters classroom and was waiting for it to be over, since I did not want to be rude and leave in the middle of class. When it got over I was looking into other classes, I spotted a boy that I thought was Justin and walked into the class, people were looking at me wondering what I an adult was doing there. But it was a boy that had the same brown shirt and hair as him. Since school was almost over I decided to find my car and head home so I'd be there when all the kids came home on the bus. I looked where I thought is was and couldn't find it, I wondered all around looking for it but their was so many buildings and I wasn't sure if I was looking where I had already looked. I went to the office to see if they had it towed. I figured my kids were already home and not worried since they know how to get in. End of dream

I'm not sure if this is a bad dream or good dream. Since 8 means killing of self type stuff I was thinking it could be God's way of keeping Justin on track with all the problems with his leg/foot and he needs this problem like Paul needed his thorn. Or that I'm not teaching him enough about God (yet sometimes I feel as if I'm telling him too much). Please help

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At school, lost car

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:37 am

Never forget your call
Always equipped the one's you love with the best.
isn't the Lord ordering your steps and his?. Do not miss this chance since for him the Lord has prepared something beautiful ahead.
eight is increase and rest too...
the israelites were commanded to allow the land to rest after the seven year
the Lord is telling you the same..rest assured that God is in control and remember your call.
May the Lord Bless You and keep you.
Nothing is impossible for our God...Nothing!!

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:25 am

Thank you and God bless

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:14 pm

UsemeLord

I wonder if this dream is just confirmation that you are a little more concerned about your son's well being than the rest of the children? Do you feel as though you're missing the mark in some way with him? I wonder if you're having trouble connecting in some way with all of your children to a certain extent?

I believe them being in school is a great start. I don't know if you dream literally or symbolically but with the school, I just wonder if there is sense of "learning/discovering" taking place for the children and you?

I pray that God bring you clarity
be blessed
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:09 pm

To some extent I guess I feel like I am not connecting with them, especially with Justin at this time. I am not much of a kidder and he plays rough with his brother and I get up tight and he is very hard to get to do his homework and I feel like I am constantly chiding him to get started. He used to have many prophetic dreams and we would talk about them and their meaning and we would go to the word of God to show him what was said. I shall be in prayer about better mothering, connecting, etc. God knows I need it. :yes:

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top