Think I met some angels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Think I met some angels

Post by jjp708 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:26 am

Now that I've found you guys (yeah me) I can get some help sorting out some of my not so obvious dreams....

In one dream I had about a year ago I was driving to pick up my sister for work. Which is unsual because my sister has her own business in real life. In the car with me was my brother and a newborn baby (don't have a newborn in real life). We were at my grandmother's house waiting on my sister to come out. When she was taking too long my brother decided to get out to go get her. When he went inside I saw this huge figure that lit up the night sky. It was HUGE and colorful. It was a man dressed like...the best way I can explain it is the picture of the king on playing cards. He had a burning torch in his hand. He spoke and said "my name is Bartholomew"...I was bewildered to say the least. Then I looked over and saw a smaller figure and it spoke and said "my name is Thaddeus"...I remember feeling scared but not terrified. Then my brother and sister came out of the house and got in the car. I didn't say anything to them about it for fear that they would think I was crazy.

What do you guys think? Did I meet my angels?

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think I met some angels

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:45 am

If that's what comes up in your heart about this dream, then I would say it is right on! How cool! flower

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:55 am

I've always felt that way Sandra. I remember when I had that dream I was really going through some hard times in my life so it was comforting to see them and to know them by name. I was a little baffled because some say that they usually deliver messages. But to me they only introduced themselves. But I'll take that too.. thumbs

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:13 am

BARTHOLOMEW

Usage: English, Biblical

Pronounced: bahr-THAHL-ə-myoo (English) [key]
From Βαρθολομαιος (Bartholomaios), which was the Greek form of an Aramaic name meaning "son of תַלְמַי (Talmay)". Talmay is a Hebrew name meaning "furrowed". In the New Testament Bartholomew was an apostle also known as Nathaniel
But JEsus Spoke of Nathaniel Saying: Behold here a true israelite!
Someone that keeps the commanmends of the Lord.
the name translate The Gift of God.
And the other one Heart.
your healing was deliver in this dream
The angels guard us and always ensure we reach the destination our heavenly Father chose for us.
Where you are now is what the Lord wants you To be
Isaiah 43

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:35 am

crying praying

mbstudent, I am truly without words.....you have given me such a gift of comfort today PRAISE GOD for you and His spirit within you. The last line in your response speaks to me TODAY.

although this was a dream from about a year ago the last line really answers my questions today...I'm just speechless.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:40 am

Praise our God that hears and answers our prayers.To Him all the Glory !!
May the Lord Bless you and Keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top