"It's just one dove."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"It's just one dove."

Post by Allsmiles on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:42 am

I have a preety good idea where this one is headed.. I just need a few good opinions and confirmations.

I had a dream last night that one orphan that I was taking care of had a baby.. somehow, I was in charge of taking care of a baby.. and lots of other kids (I do this with troubled youth at work).. but the baby ended up in the dryer and died. I was so heart broken. Later, I looked and looked.. no one would help me look. When I finally called someone up in corperate to get them to call the police they seemed to not take the incident seriously. By the time I get off of the phone, the manager and I are having a big meeting about what happened (with all the kids and staff).. really, I felt like it was a repremand where everyone got to sit and watch.. My manager seemed annoyed that I was soo heart broken and said, "It's just one dove." When the repermand was over someone said that they were sitting with the baby all night because it was very sick and barely alive.. I went over and held the baby and wept..

yeah, super sad dream.. I even woke up sniviling.

Thank-you for your replies in advance. I have been a dreaming machien lately..

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "It's just one dove."

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:02 am

Is there a situation currently going on involving the youth you work with? This was a baby you were assigned to take care of (so your area of influence/your ministry), and yet you were not being supported and you were not being taken seriously. Perhaps you have recognized it and have tried to "fight" for this person/thing and have not been received by your leadership? Perhaps they don't have the passion for this vision that you have. They had a flippant attitude in the dream "It's just one dove!" Just remember it's not personal, it's not you being rejected, it's God! (Matthew 25:40, "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.") If this has not happened, then it is God revealing to you a situation and how you are to handle it -- in prayer. The holding the baby and crying to me is symbolic of intercessory prayer! Everything can be helped and changed in prayer. Hope this ministers to you in some way. Please consider it prayerfully!

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 am

Yes. Thank-you..

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:43 pm

After prayerful consideration.. I think the baby is a girl that has moved onto a less restrictive group home. She left unexpectantly the other day. She and I almost had an instant bond.. I seem to be the only staff the refuses to discredit her.

I do feel alone at my job in that it doesn't seem that there are many other staff who feel so "called." I am always praying for my kids. Many tears have spilled over them..

Thankyou!

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top