Short Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short Dream

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:15 am

I was in a house praying to God ,I walked outside the house and see a small airplane approaching directly where I am walking
I panicked thinking this plane is landing right where I am. I dived myself on the Ground fearing the impact. but I noticed the plane swiftly lands over me without harming me.
I see the pilot over the window and ask him Who was in there?
the pilot tells me the following inside I have an high executive for GoldmanSachs and his Executive Assistance.
I know at that moment that the woman inside is my future wife..I ask the pilot to let me see her throught the window
I look inside the small plane and noticed how spacious the plane is .. the inside is a double three row aisle seating
I looked at the man sitting on the Left but I only see his body ,but not his face and on the right side I see my future mate.
I had a good glimpse of how she looks like,
After that the dream switches and I am in my house with My dog on my lap and I am touching her head the same way I always do
all of the sudden she turns against me and with her teeth she bit my neck and grab the skin of my throath,I commanded her to let go,She did not obey my command.
At that moment I reach her troath and with my hand squeezed it until air is not available to her and is then when she let go.
I checked on my Dog and she is not Breathing . I do CPR to her and she is normal again..
I command her and she sits at me feet waiving her tail in friendly manner again.

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Dream

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:11 am

Mbstudent, is there any way when the scene changes this could be a separate dream? The reason I am asking is it "seems" to cover 2 separate subjects.

Here are some thoughts on the first scene -- I believe God could be showing you that He is going to deliver your mate to you right where you are. She is sitting at His right hand We are seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, who we know is at the right hand of the Father. (Eph 1:20, "Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places," Eph 2:6, "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:") Have you been asking God about your future wife? If so, this could be an encouragement dream from the Lord that she is on her way and that He will deliver her to you right where you are. I noticed that you were busy seeking God and then here comes the "delivery." That seems to me to be the way God delights in doing things. As we delight ourselves in Him, He gives us the desires of our hearts. (Psalms 37:4, "Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.")

The second scene -- obviously your dog would be a positive symbol for you. To me a dog symbolizes a "friend" -- man's best friend. Could this be telling you that a "friend" will turn on you, that you will have to deal with the situation, but that the friendship with be revived? You know the enemy can use anyone who yields to him as a weapon against us. Perhaps this dream is showing you that when this situation occurs to realize it is not the person that you are wrestling with, but the enemy. (Ephesians 6:12, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.") Could God be saying that when this situation occurs you will have to take authority over the enemy adn you will win, after which He will restore the relationship? This is just something to pray on.

Blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:00 am

Sandra ,
Thanks
I have been praying a lot for my brother and his wife
it has been very hard for me to be neutral since each side wants approval from me.
there is a lot of friction among them ..and I know who I am figthing against .
I guess the Dog is an indication of that..but I have not defend myself when they are accussed me of siding with the other part.
All I had done is to plead their cause with my God, fasting and praying.
What really intrigues me about this dream was that the pilot told me
about them (GoldmanSachs Employees)
Well I had this idea to create a business to buy the mortgages that belongs to christians and put it in a safe place where the economy of the world can not touch it. I am seeking the Lord on this ..to me is an approval for my project What do you think?
And Also I prayed for a good woman too.
Thank You
and God Bless you and keep You.
Glory to God because He hears and answers prayers ..Bless be his name for ever!

Last edited by mbstudent on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:25 am

Oohh! I didn't catch the whole part with GodmanSachs and the executive assistant. I'm not familiar with that name. But, there is a reason that it is in your dream. Could God be saying, "I gave you this idea?" It was flown right to you where you are. I do believe that God gives us creative ideas and that He gives us a vision. I would continue to pray and if you feel peaceful in your heart, follow after peace!!! 1 Peter 3:11, "Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:37 am

Thanks
Taste and see that the Lord is Good!
Thank you
May the Lord Bless you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:53 pm

In the first dream I wonder if the meeting with your future wife will be "sudden"--unexpected? Could the pilot of the plane be Jesus and your future wife is letting God instruct her and direct her-- no worries because she'll be a "true woman of God"?

In the second dream, I wonder if it will be a close friend that will try to turn against you or harm you in some way but you take control of the situation and things are back to normal again?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:50 am

Thanks Desiree

Back to top Go down