ANGEL WATCHING OVER ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANGEL WATCHING OVER ME

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:31 pm

I went to church one day after having spent the night with my friends. I got in the truck that morning, and my friend looked at me strangely. I was like, "what?!" Then we got into this conversation about angels as we passed the Potter's House. We were talking about how great Bishop was. When we got to church, I was really tired, and kept nodding off. We did the first service, sat there the second service, it was so gooood! but at the mid-point of the second service I asked for the keys and went to lay down in the front seat. I reclined the seat back and immediately fell into a trance.

The vision was me making a loop to my mother who was standing behind me like a tall giant. I was feeling secure in her shadow. I saw the man that God told me would be my spouse do a loop also like a figure eight in a bus, and when he did, the next thing I knew I was staring at a couch with a little baby on it. His covers were baby blue, and he had on white. I could smell his milky freshness. I picked him up, and the man that was driving the bus came in the front door with his service jacket on. He gathered me to him with one arm and took the baby in the other. I put my face in his shoulder. I tried to break out of the trance, but it was like someone was holding me and calming me, so I slid back into the vision, and it continued.

Then I was looking at the vision and I was smelling this deeply aromatic fragrance. This person was standing in front of me and the smell was coming from him. He ha on these robes of colorful burnt orange and other color, sorry, I cannot just describe him, but I know that my head came to his waist, and when I hugged him, it was like hugging a giant secoyia. I was smiling and crying, and when I snapped out of the trance, I was still smiling and crying and smelling that fragance, and I was unbelievably joyful and happy because of the vision. I still am. I had that vision all of eight years ago, and I still have joy. Has anyone ever had a vision like that. praying praiseGod

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ANGEL WATCHING OVER ME

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:07 am

Yes and I believe you were with Jesus. Only He can give unspeakable joy.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:39 am

It was Jesus..I had an Experience like that too.
The smell of lillies of the fields like cassia and cinnamom,the rose of sharon.
He was comforting you many gifts were deposited in the spirit
Blessed Be our Lord Jesus Christ
Blessed be the name of our God For ever and ever.
Amen.
All the things deposited in the spirit you may not remembered now but soon you will see the manifestation and all will be like you already knew that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:51 am

I just wanted to say "thank you" for sharing this dream/vision! It really blessed me to read. All of this experience you had with Jesus reminds me of scripture verses about Him. How lovely is our precious Jesus! He truly is the "lilly of the valley."

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:52 am

He is truly the one I love. When I have times of silence, I feel like I am going to die before Him makes His presence known again. Even though I know that he is always there. PS, I forgot to say that my friend when she finally got back in the truck, she told me that before I got in the truck that morning, she had already seen that angel sitting in my seat, but decided not to say anything to me. She thought that I was going to be scared , or disbelieving.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:55 am

Just a side note to the whole "getting into God's presence" thing -- I have found that it is extremely easy to do this through worship and that it works every time! He inhabits the praises of His people. So if you need a "presence of God fix", just worship and you'll get it!

Thanks for sharing the rest of the story too! What a blessing!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:23 pm

LOL

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:54 pm

I love hearing of people's experiences with the Lord. I have never had one that powerful but I pray that I will.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top