OLD DREAM REMEMBERED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OLD DREAM REMEMBERED

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:03 pm

I dreamed this one while I was living in downtown Dallas. I used to love walking up and down the different streets. There is so much to do and so many souls to minister to...if you live in Dallas, treat yourself to street evangelism. The people are friendly and receptive to the Word.

Anyway, I was walking in my dream during the daytime, and all of a sudden as I got ready to cross over the central expressway by way of lemmon avenue, a giant wave of blackness came from the north and swept over dallas, then I heard something in my spirit say not to drink the water. then I saw a map, but it was a map of ground water. It was water that could make you sick and change your body. when i woke up, i started planning my move from the downtown area. that was 2004 and I started drinking bottled water.

Then in 2005, I dreamed that I was walking near the west end at the TRE, and all of a sudden it blew up. There were people with Dallas Stars shirts on, like they were going to a hockey game. There were mothers and children, business people, and a couple who had gotten married that were on that train. I saw a baby buggy knocked to the side, and body parts everywhere. I have never seen that in real life. I prayed over that dream and cried for days, I was so upset.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OLD DREAM REMEMBERED

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:59 am

Wow! I believe both of these dreams are prophetic. I don't know what the water is like in Dallas, but this dream sure reminds me of scriptures in revelation where it talks about the water becoming bad. (Reveltion 8:10-11, "And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11, "And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.") I believe God has been showing you things to come so that you can pray. The thing I've learned is that God shows things to us ahead of time so that we can change the outcome of those events, or lessen them, through prayer. Also, certain things that God says are going to happen in scripture God will show us the plan of the enemy to try and change those times and seasons. (Daniel 7:25, "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.") God doesn't want those things to come forth before their due season. That is another reason God gives us prayer projects like this. No wonder you were upset for days! God gave you a burden in prayer. I would continue to pray until God gives you a release, has shown you a change, or tells you to stop! Blessings to you!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 am

scratching chin God Bless you, Sandra. Thank you. I will continue to pray and intercede. You have just really addressed this for me. I always dream like this.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top