KICKING IT WITH LL COOL J

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KICKING IT WITH LL COOL J

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:00 pm

lol! THIS IS A FUN ONE FOR SURE!

I dreamed that I was on a date with LL Cool J. We played softball and I was on third base. I was worried about getting hit with the ball, and I thought that I was not fast enough to get anybody out. But I had a great time. There was one play that got someone out as I stepped on the base, and threw it to first so that the batter up was out too. I could see the nets that protected the folk that came to watch the game. Then we went to the beach and we had this little girl with us. I was all shy and in awe...I could see some folk playing volleyball, and we walked past them to a line of trees where we had a quiet picnic.

I never dream of stars or anything like that. I think this is my third famous person dream this year in as many months. ps, I am not a star - struck personality. Quite the opposite. :kitty: com' ere LL!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KICKING IT WITH LL COOL J

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:02 am

Could LL Cool J be a symbol for Jesus here? He is "the most famous" of all people! You're playing this sports game with Him? You don't feel that you are "good enough" to get anybody out, and yet you did!!!! You are spending "quiet time" with Him and you're very encouraged. Sure sounds like Jesus to me. How wonderful!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:13 am

Could be, huh? I did not coorelate the two.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:14 am

Could be, huh? I did not coorelate the two.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:48 pm

LL cool J is just that: relaxed and laidback even though he is well-known. You're playing softball with him (which to me is also a leisure-laidback type of game). I wonder if this dream is literal--that you will meet someone that is well known but be surprised that they are so laidback and fun to be around?

Also, are you a worrier or somewhat of a perfectionist--as in things have to be "just right" (ie: all or nothing approach)? please pray on what I've said

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Also, are you a worrier or somewhat of a perfectionist--as in things have to be "just right" (ie: all or nothing approach)? please pray on what I've said
oooh, Desi, I could just reach out and pinch you. How did you know? The thing is I am a strick type a personality with all the stuff that goes with it. Always gotta be perfect. Last couple of years, in fact, since I have been saved and discipled, nothing has stayed in order-that is all the way from my finances to my health, to my friends! Not having things in order was a constant cause for angst. I now find myself just waiting to enjoy my days in 24 hour spasms. lol

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:09 pm

:okay: Girl, You know that was God because I had no idea!!!! lol! I used to be somewhat of a perfectionist--even concerning how I dealt with God but over the years He had to discipline me and teach me how to relax and let him handle things! Ever since I've yielded completely to God and let him have control things have been falling into place (which is weird because since I'm used to having control, I felt like I had to check up on God to make sure He was doing things just right!!Lol)

Don't think too much about your situations. The bible says to "cast your cares upon him" and that means to give it to God and leave it alone (don't be tempted to pick them back up and figure out things yourself because when you do that, that's when problems come!lol). It may be hard at first, but over time, God will show you time and time again that he can be trusted and that all things will work out for you (romans 8:28). Trust that God will do all that He said he will do in his word! Let him show you how to relax and have more fun!! Remember: its not a bad thing to have fun and relax--we need it! Let God handle your paper work!lol God has said that he will keep you in "perfect peace" because you're steadfast and trusting in him (Isaiah 26:3) Believe me, I can attest!!! lol! ...Has he ever disappointed you before?

be blessed and praying for you!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:42 pm

kissesandhugs. No, He's never disappointed me. Somehow, I always felt that even though God was driving, I could not just relax and enjoy the ride, view the scenery, make commentary about the trip--NOOOOO...I have to always be the backseat driver. I know all the shortcuts, I know this I know that-I don't know ANYTHING!!!So, thank you for your prayers. I want to be able to relax and enjoy whatever comes, however He sends it. Even when I was in college, I always had one or two jobs, and when I graduated, I upped it to three jobs. I am retentive and I don't like that about me. I want to be free.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top