DREAMED A VIOLENT DREAM OF CRUSHING SOMEONE'S HEAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAMED A VIOLENT DREAM OF CRUSHING SOMEONE'S HEAD

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Hey all, I have been having multiple dreams again. I almost feel corny posting this
one.
I dreamed that it was night time, and someone was looking in my window with this night goggles. They were metallic gold in color. Remember the circular steel fans with the multiwired guards that met together in the center like bicycle spokes? That is how the eye parts looked. Anyway, the next couple of hours, I met this woman (this is all in the dream) who had the glasses. She had honey blond frizzily curle hair, and looked kinda sloppy and wacky. Her chest sagged a little. I think she was in her mid- to late forties. She had on this white t-shirt, and she was laughing at me. She said that her Mother gave her the power to use the glasses and try to do things to me. I got tired of her mocking me, and hit her in the side of the face. She kept laughing, kind of snarling, eyes glassy and crazy, and I thought that I would like to get rid of her and her mother. She had this chain with a crystal around her neck to. I pushed again her head real hard, and it crumbled in like thick pop tarts. I folded it up like you do a cardboard box, and then I got in my car to find the lady who sent her. It was still dark outside, and I was circling my house. IRL, I don't want to take any battle out of God's hands. Forget that. The enemy is going to have to fight God, cause, I am going to sit back and let God handle any opposition. Please give me your thoughts. They are precious to me.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAMED A VIOLENT DREAM OF CRUSHING SOMEONE'S HEAD

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:44 am

Before I even read this dream this scripture came up in my heart: Genesis 3:15, "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." The seed, of course, is Jesus and we are "in Him." God is speaking to the serpent in the Garden of Eden, who of course, is satan.

We are told in the Word of God to put on the whole armor of God. Armor is for fighting. That's it's only purpose. That means we are to arm up and fight the enemy who comes to kill, steal and destroy our lives. (Ephesians 6:11, "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. John 10:10, "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.") It is true that the battle is the Lord's -- and He won it, however He has given us His armor to fight with and enforce the victory that He has already won for us in the earth. All things have been put under the feet of Jesus and we are His Body. (Ephesians 1:22-23, "And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.") Guess where the "feet" are? Yup -- in the Body. Jesus is the head of the Body. So it's up to us to subdue the enemy of God under His feet and fight the good fight of faith. We have an enemy and he is going to come against us. But Jesus has already defeated him. We are to enforce that defeat by taking our stand on the Word of God. The Word of God is our weapon of warfare. (2 Corinthians 10:4, "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;") We are told to "fight" the good fight of faith. (1 Timothy 6:12, "Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.") We must stand and fight and refuse to allow the enemy to come and steal what belongs to us and destroy our lives. It is our job as believers to enforce what Jesus has already paid for in the earth. I think this dream is giving you direction that God would have you to fight, subdue your enemy and win because he will come against you. That's what he does -- kills, steals and destroys! So, fight, fight, fight. You will win!

P.S. the chain with the crystal to me symbolizes the occult or false religions! Please pray on what I've said. I do believe scripture bears it out. Be blessed!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 am

What encouragement! Thank you, San, this is something that I don't need to pray about-I feel that you are right on the money. I don't need to fight in my own strength, but I do need to fight! Good looking out! Praise the Lord. I bless your Holy Name.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top