Copious blond arm hair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Copious blond arm hair

Post by HeartforHim on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:36 pm

This dream occurred 06/16/09.
In this dream, I was walking off a boat ramp onto an older looking boat. I was invited to go down into the boat. I walked down 12 narrow steps that ended in the living area of this woman's boat. She and her family lived there in the boat. As I watched her, she began to uncover her furniture. The coverings were white cloth like material, three of them were tied with a strong, heavy duty brownish colored rope. At first glance, three items were in the shape of boxes that would measure approx. 4'x4' in dimension. In order to expose what the rope and white materials were covering, the woman had to get a heavy duty, sharp steel blade knife and make saw like motions, just to break the rope. As her children were removing the white material, they folded and placed them neatly onto a cabinet shelf. At first glance, the furniture was tanned, with dark brown leather type buttons; and the wood was a teak wood. There was a bookshelf with what appeared to be an endless shelving capability, as well as an endless book availability. Some books had covers of a deep, rich royal blue color, dark red, one a rich green color, two black (which really stood out on the shelves by their location), and three red. To the far right were two brown, leather bound covered books. There were bars across the shelves to prevent the books from falling onto the floor, and these bars and wood surrounding the bookshelves were moist and shiny in appearance. There was a fragrance of gardenias coming from the wooden shelves.
She directed my attention, by pointing, toward two windows. One window was a double window, the other was a smaller window. Both windows had a set of heavy draperies that you could open by "drawing the draperies." This is how she referred to opening the windows. When I went to open the curtains, I noticed the designs that were woven into them were red, daisy like flowers, with definitive lines breaking the patterns. When I approached to open the curtains, she and her children stopped me by saying it 'was not time to open them.' I replied, "We must let in the light to show the beautiful teak wood." Then she told me the wood would dry rot if left exposed to the sunlight. She would prefer to keep the draperies drawn closed.
I then turned to the right and was taken and shown the shower area. Out from the door of the shower, there was a mirror, with an overhead bright, yellow light. There was intense heat coming from this light. This area with the mirror was not with the shower, as there was a definitive doorway with a stained oak frame. It stood out from the rest of the cabin area, as the other wood was all teak wood. When I stood to look into the mirror, I had become the woman. As I looked in the mirror, I noticed how my hair was thin and bleached blond; parted in the center, and shoulder length; stringy, uncombed appearance. My face was red in places, but overall pale in color. My eyes were blue, but the sclera (white part of the eye) had turned bloodshot red. My lower eyelids were baggy, exposing the inner lid. As I touched my face, it was wrinkled, dry and cold.
Still being this woman, I looked at my arms. My arms had an abundant amount of bleached blond hairs. As I touched them, they were dry and copious. I began to part them with my fingers, then I began to rub my arms vigorously. As I did, the hairs fell out onto the floor. The copious amount of hair disappeared and my arms were left with only a normal amount of light blond hairs. My arms were healthy in appearance, unlike my face, and I noticed that as I turned away from the mirror, I became myself and was reaching out to help this woman. Her children surrounded her, asking me what I thought had caused the condition of their mother. My mind began to do the analytical reason/deduction game, making clicking sounds as I thought of causes for her condition. My words to her were that it was her diet and she needed a gift from Holy Spirit and His advice for her plans. (She looked as if she had scurvey). When I tired to say scurvey to the children, I could not remember the name to tell them.
She then asked me to come and sit, but a feeling of returning to the stairs, to get out onto the deck of the boat began to overtake me. I then reached for the stair railing and as I did, the children began to resist my leaving them with their mother. (The children were various ages, both genders) One grabbed my arm to try to prevent me from getting to the stairs. I told the child to let go of my arm. I was able to resist and I began to reach the top of the stairs and felt the fresh air as I breathed in. As I got to the daylight at the top of the stairs, I smelt and felt the ocean mist against my face. Then I awoke.

HeartforHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Copious blond arm hair

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:21 am

The Word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword, and all things are naked and opened before the eyes of the Word. (Hebrews 4:12, "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.") As I read the whole first part of this dream where things are being unveiled and exposed, this scripture ran through my spirit. This seems to be things that are being exposed by the Word of God while you watch!

Books -- the word of God. I believe all of the colors are significant here too. Red = the blood of Jesus; Gree = life and growth; Blue = the color of royalty; Black= usually this represents sin, famine, death and certainly the Word of God can bring judgment if you're on the wrong side of the Word. It's almost like God is showing you your arsenal of the Word of God!

Jesus is the Word made flesh and you smelled the smell of gardenias coming from the shelves were the books/Word of God was. Jesus is described as the rose of sharon, the Lilly of the valley, and many times people recount smelling wonderful fragrances of perfume when he is present!

The windows speak to me of insight and revelation, which of course again would have to do with the Word of God and the leading of the Spirit of God, Who is The Teacher!

Draperies = a veil that covers the Word. Scripture says that the enemy has blinded the minds of unbelievers so that they will not be able to receive the Word of God. (2 Corinthians 3:14, "But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:4, "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.") Jesus also ripped the veil of separation between God and man. I feel like the drapes represent a veil that's over the Word of God, but because of Jesus that veil has been torn and we have been given understanding.

I do not like the fact that the woman is not wanting you to open the curtains and let the LIGHT come in. Of course we know that Jesus is the Light and that the entrance of the Word of God brings light. (Psalms 119:130, "The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.") However, there are some things that God clearly states in His Word are not to be revealed or opened until the appointed time. (Daniel 9:24, "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.")

Mirror = again the Word of God. Paul and James both refer to the Word of God as a "mirror". (2 Corinthians 3:18, "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. James 1:23, "For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:")

It seems to me that as you're looking into the Word of God some things are being revealed to you. You recognize that there needs to be a change in 'diet' which to me would be spiritual food, what is being ingested spiritually speaking and that the Holy Spirit would be the guide!

I don't have an interpretation for you on this dream. I just know that these symbols stood out to me, along with these scriptures verses. As you pray and seek God for the interpretation on this dream, I hope that you find these verses of some value.

Back to top Go down

Post by HeartforHim on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 pm

:thankyou: This dream may have been a warning to something that occurred today.
I am grateful to your response and am pondering your response.
Blessings,
Alisa

HeartforHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top