DREAM IN SEQUENCE ABOUT THE SAME PERSON

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM IN SEQUENCE ABOUT THE SAME PERSON

Post by dreamer247 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:49 am

I am been dreaming about this same person for a year or 2. The first dream I had was my son and I went over to his house and he was standing in his living room surrounded by mess, he was in his underwear which was grey and stark white socks on. When you walk into his house you go upstairs to go into his living room and I looked around at my oldest son and he looked at me and I said his living is a mess clothes, papers, etc everywhere on the couch, but he was looking at us telling us to come in with no clue.
The next one was he was in my kitchen and I was talking with him and it had to be in the middle of the night I had my scarf on and robe and night clothes on, I took by his arm and was telling him to leave and he was trying to talk to me pleading or explaining something to me, He never left.
The third one was he and I was in my pastors study and my pastor's wife said to us you all are just going to do this finally. You are just going to get married right now. They married us on the spot we kissed and then the scene changed back to my house, I was in the kitchen cooking I noticed I had changed clothes he didn't he went down in the family room to watch some tv and my middle son came down and said where is he at, which is interesting because he is away at college, I said right down there watching tv and he said oh and waved hi to him.
The next one is we were at a different home from the one we went to after marriage, it was Christmas time and he and our sons were down in the basement and a little girl in her nightgown and robe came to get me to open up gifts.
The next one is we were at a different home from the one we went to after marriage, I was coming downstairs about to leave to go to the store, and he was sitting on an orange couch fully clothed, with the bible and many other books around him opened and notebooks studying, I asked him did he need anything I was going out and he said no.
The last scene is him at a barber shop by himself standing behind the chair with the clippers, talking but no one was there not even in the chair, he had on white pants, and shoes, and t-shirt but he had his barber smock over it which is black with his name on it.
I also have different day vision that come and go. I have known this person for about 14 to 15 years now. I just need clarity and a confirmation of these dreams. :angel:

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM IN SEQUENCE ABOUT THE SAME PERSON

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:31 am

I wonder if your son's life (physically/spiritually) is a total mess right now? I don't know, but I wonder if there is some changing/rearranging about to or currently going on in your personal life? (something that needs to be done immediately or quickly)? please pray on what I've said
God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:39 am

THE DREAM THAT I DREAM IS NOT MY SON IT IS A MAN THAT I KNOW AND HAVE KNOWN FOR 15 YEARS

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:39 am

OH I AM SORRY MY WORDING WAS NOT CLEAR IT IS ABOUT A MAN THAT I HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:56 am

Well do those questions apply to that guy?

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:00 pm

YES, THE EVENTS THAT OCCURRED, MARRIAGE, LITTLE GIRL, BARBER SHOP, I KNOW HIS LIFE IS A MESS RIGHT NOW AND HE IS A MINISTER ON THE FENCE.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Well, no one is perfect and lots of ministers usually face more hardship than the flock. We pray that God will give this man strength, that he will straighten out his life, and that he will be all that God desires for him to be.
God we thank you right now that this young man has the victory that no weapon formed against him shall prosper--we thank you that he will experience all the good things that God has for him and that you will continue to lift him us as the leader in his home and church. Do the work right now God. In jesus name amen

Keep praying for this guy and have mercy (watch God move for the better)
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:20 pm

I KNOW THAT IS CONFIRMATION AS FAR AS PRAYING FOR HIM, BUT I WAS WONDERING WHAT GOD IS SHOWING ME REGARDING THE PASTORS STUDY AND THE LITTLE GIRL.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:30 pm

in regards to the pastor's study part
I don't have an interpretion really but some things to think about and some questions
When two people get married they are 'joined' together and become 'one flesh' - do you find anything in his life similar to your or do you think that it's possible that you may be a help to him in his ministry? Also did the little girl seem to be a product of the two of you- like a daughter?

**Also is he married to someone in real and are you married?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:37 pm

YES THE LITTLE GIRL SAID MOMMY COME OPEN THE PRESENTS WE BOTH HAVE CHILDREN FROM A PREVIOUS MARRIAGE AND ALL OF THEM WERE THERE AT CHRISTMAS SCENE, NEITHER ONE OF US ARE MARRIED. THERE IS A GREAT POSSIBILITY I MAY BE A HELP TO HIM IN HIS MINISTRY, BUT MINISTRY IS SO MANY THINGS, WHICH COULD INCLUDE MARRIAGE, BUSINESS, PULPIT, ETC.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:51 pm

well...it is possible that this is a literal dream and he is your husband in the future- it is possible. And if it is God he will confirm it through the both of you but it looks to me and of course you already know this that he as a lot of refining to do- some that he is oblivious of which was evident in your first dream...but it also sounds like (if this is marriage or some type of ministry) that even in that capacity he will still have some mess -hence all the clothes on the orange couch AND hence you asking him to leave but him pleading with you(for forgiveness maybe?)
I should ask you how did you feel being married to him in these dreams?
Could be a warning not to.....
You are already praying...this is evident...but in praying for him...you need to pray about what your role is in this and what God is showing you about you.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:29 pm

NO ON THE ORANGE COUCH WERE THE BIBLE AND NOTS THAT WAS NEXT TO THE LAST DREAM BUT IN THE FIRST DREAM IT WAS FULL OF JUNK AND HE WAS IN GREY UNDERWEAR AND WHITE SOCKS.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:09 pm

The fact that he was in underwear and white socks makes me think that he is "exposed" his motives/behavior is out in the open (I wonder if he feels comfortable being himself around you or you knowing his 'personal business' so to speak?) You asked him if he needed anything and he said no. It makes me wonder if this is something that the Lord is working out and He doesn't want you to help? Just the fact that he had notebooks, books, and bible open and studying leads me to believe that he is really trying to be "focused" on something (ie: his relationship with God) and you'll be able to see him trying to "get his life together." As I've mentioned, keep him in your prayers and seek God for who your husband will be. Since the little girl brought you some gifts it made me wonder: When a bride-to-be was getting married,people would bring gifts to the couple. I wonder if you knowing who you will be married to is near? Remember: GOD doesn't want you to settle for less but have the very best!! God bless kiss
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:29 pm

SINCE IT SHOWED ME THE BEGINNING TO THE FINAL PROCESS WITH HIM STUDYING THE WORD AND IT BEING CLEAN AND HE CLOTHED MEANT HE WAS SHOWING ME FINAL PRODUCT AND TO JUST WAIT ON GOD WITH HELPING

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:12 am

I THINK IT WAS UNADAY THAT ASKED ME HOW I FELT BEING MARRIED TO HIM IN THE DREAM......I WILL SAY THAT I WAS NOT FRUSTRATED WITH HIM IN NONE OF THE DREAMS I HAD A PEACE IN SPITE OF WHAT WAS GOING ON. ALSO, IT HAS BEEN SPOKEN THAT MARRIAGE IS NEAR ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASSIONS AND BY DIFFERENT PROPHETS THIS YEAR AND MIDDLE PART OF LAST YEAR. THERE IS A GREAT AMOUNT OF CONFIRMATION HERE.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top