Creating tornados

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creating tornados

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:14 pm

My dream is very simple due to the fact that I didn't write it down after I had it and only remember the gist of it.

My friend and I were in a house (generic house) and we were creating these little tornados. I don't remember even seeing them but I know that my friend and I were starting them. I know there were other people in the house but can't recall their faces. No one was scared or afraid.

In real life: I am about to commit to participating in a house of prayer at my church that this friend in the dream is heading up.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Creating tornados

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:16 pm

Seems to me like you have already interpreted your own dream! I pray protection over you as you start on this new endeavor in God. Looks like you're going to be stirring up some storms for the enemy! Hallelujah!

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Sandra, it had me puzzled until I felt like the Holy Spirit reminded me that tornados "clear a path" wherever they go. It's hard to switch mindsets when you're used to a symbol being "bad". Yeah, I guess it is straightforward. Just one more confirmation that I'm on the right track. Thank you Jesus!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Thank you for letting me know that tornados could ALSO mean "clearing a path". I've had tornado dreams that I would never ponder on because I was told they are always negative. I like the "clearing path" thought because that's what they really do.

Whew!!! Now I need to go look at my dreams again and ask God what His message is for me.

Blessings to you prayer warrior...may you continue to tear down the kingdom of darkness.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:46 pm

cholette, you're welcome Flower Power

That's why we really need the Holy Spirit to help us. Thanks for your encouragement! Dreams are so fun. I love this new language that God is opening up to me :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top