Church shooting - MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Church shooting - MANIFESTATION

Post by jjp708 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Thanks to all who help me out with this one....now that I have some revelation of what's going on with this bishop i feel comfortable releasing his name.

I just learned that Bishop T.D. Jake's son was arrested for publically exposing himself to two male officers. Now many in the media are ridiculing him for his stance on anti-gay issues and same sex marriages. The media are charging him with abandoning his son for the sake of religion. I will continue to life Bishop in my prayers and I pray that you all will do the same. I can't imagine what his family is going through right now.

The great thing about all of this is that we know the end of this matter so please praise God in advance!!! :clap:

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Church shooting - MANIFESTATION

Post by Lori on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:36 pm

When I read your post, that's exactly who came to mind. I didn't hear about his son, or actually him in a long time. Nothings been in the media where I'm at.

I'll be praying too!

Last edited by hillobeans18 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:43 pm

This incident happened 2-3 months ago...it was in the media then. I had not heard anything lately. I will also continue to pray...this story hurt my heart when I first heard it.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top