Dream about my deceased grandad and director

Go down

Dream about my deceased grandad and director

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:31 am

Today I had a dream about a strange man in whom I dont know he lived on this ship i happen to be on. ALso this girl was living on the ship to and she had a child . She was saying that her child is too much for and that she was going to send her child back home. ( I could tell in the dream she had money)I told her why would you do that and she said I been living on this ship for a long time and that she is only 15 yrs old. (in the dream I thought wow she does not look 15 yrs old.)

so Anyway the dream switch to my director and and she was sitting in a bedroom looks like My grandmother who is deceased old room in her house and she was sitting on a chair. My cousin was running through and I said those are my cousin in a way I was like dont mees with me cuz i got backup.. Anyway in the dream I could tell that she was about to do something to upset me , so I said wait I coming right back but before I did she said I have a question for you and then she gave me this sticker and I said what is this and I looked at it and I realized it goes on the back of my work badge, so I place the sticker on the badge. Then she gave something else related to work. So in the dream I see my grandad ( now deceased)and I ask my granddad some advice on how he handled being a director in front of my director, My grandad start explaning how, but then I realize she was not interested, So i said my grandad was a supervisor at his job and so he has experience, so she begin to listen a little but then my grandad realize she wasnt really listening so he stop and he disappeared. Help
LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my deceased grandad and director

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:32 am

Also in the dream It was like i was trying to help the director on how to be a director by asking my grandad but she was nt really interesting. For some reason I am thinking she really not into this job.
LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down